1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Please Advice..in Need To Take Immediate Decision

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sweety30, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Sweety30

Sweety30 Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot to all those who replied. Honestly, when I was posting initially, I was scared that I would be judged and will get many negative comments but I was so pleasantly surprised reading all your responses. Sometimes we continue in an unhappy relationship because of societal pressures. However, the responses in this forum assured me that I/ my family will not be judged and we will have support. Thanks to all my sisters here for the responses.

I decided to end the marriage keeping in mind the past and what future could be like. Divorce formalities are pending but will get done in due time. I have decided to focus on other positives in life and forget all that as a bad dream ( not as easy though but trying my best). I have not asked for any monetary compensation etc, so divorce is relatively easy.
    I am not suggesting that this is the right choice for everyone but felt correct for me.

lavani, aldwm, DDream and 3 others like this.
  2. aldwm

aldwm New IL'ite

Happy to hear that finally you are sorted. Wish you a great future and it will be for sure. BE HAPPY BE STRONG.