1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by jaxtfreesunitha, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jaxtfreesunitha

jaxtfreesunitha New IL'ite

Hello,

How are you ? We want to celebrate my kid 1st birthday .

We came newly to this country USA. So we dont know many people or Desi friends . Only 2 or 3 Desi friends only. We cant invite many Desi friends like others when they are doing their kid birthday parties.

We are ready to go for any tourist place for 2 or 3 days with in the USA like CRUISE( if VISA rules allows). PLea...........SE suggest me how to celebrate my kid 1st birthday in a BIG WAY AND SPECIAL OR DIFFERENT WAY WHICH IS MEMOROBLE FOR EVER TO MY KID as we dont want miss it 1st birthday for my kid and want to celebrate it in big and special/different manner like other kids.

Awaiting for your all valuable replies. I really appericiate you for that. Thank YOU in advance.

2. priya20coool

priya20coool Bronze IL'ite

First thing... Dont ever narrow down on the thought that you need to have just desi friends... You say you are a family.. So I assume that you live in an apartment community... Just invite people around your apartment... They will definitely give a blast... Never mind the language or slang... Try to understand what they talk and ask them again if you dont understand... They will be more than happy to help you... And they have kids too who will enjoy and befriend your kid.. And since 1-year old, its the right time for your kid to mingle with mixed crowd to learn a lot of languages...

And another opinion is, try to visit a near-by day care center or playschool and ask if you could celebrate his birthday bearing a particular amount for the sweets or snacks... You could make the kid's birthday special on his slam books in future...

Or another idea is, take your kid to a nearby mall where there is a manageable playarea (as much as you could afford)... Get a cake, cut it there with the kid, and distribute them to the kids there.. And some chocolates ro sweets to the parents if possible... And even if you dont give the parents anything, they dont mind, coz its not a big deal..

One of these should help...
    Advance Happy Birthday to you kid!!!! Have a blast!!!! :) :)