planner - daily schedule - picture of ur planner

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by priyasudhakar, Oct 12, 2011.

1. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

can u plz share ur daily or weekly planners or schedules? just take a picture of ur planner and post here so that others may get motivated or may improve their planners.

looking forward for ur planner pictures.

priya

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Priya

Do you have a planner??? do share it....
    I don't have a planner I just do my work whenever I feel like but see to it will finish today's work today itself will not leave that for tomorrow.

3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Mine goes like this. For everyday chores like cooking, cleaning, washing and a bit of exercising don't need a planner. It is done as usual. I decide on what to cook the previous day. Other things like purchase of provisions other than monthly list, or a job to be done, I will write it on the white board which I have hung in the dining room. Constantly I keep watching it, whenever I go out I finish few jobs according to importance, I plan my role accordingly. After I finish, I rub it, if it needs follow up I write the date on which I have do the follow up. I also make use of my mobile to make a list of to do things if I am going to particular place which may not be urgently needed, but could be bought whenever i am going there.
    The stock thread of time management will give you more idea on this.