1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Piscataway Tamil Girls Group

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by jayashreerajesh, Oct 1, 2009.

1. jayashreerajesh

jayashreerajesh New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Jayashree and I live in Piscataway. I have a 6 year old daughter. Want to know more tamilians from the Piscataway area to stay connected. Please respond with some brief introduction about yourself.

Jayashree

2. gayavenka

gayavenka New IL'ite

Hi Jayashree,

How are you? Actually I need a favor from you. I am south Indian and married & blessed with 1 boy. We are living in Bayonne & We are planning to come to Piscataway. We are living in a very luxury townhome 2 bedroom with 2.5 bath. We are planning to move our home for our son's development. He is going to be 2 by this November. We are looking 2 bedroom spacious condo(rent should be 1300$ to 1700$). If you know any condo & number. Please give me. And how about preschools & safety? Thanks.

3. jayashreerajesh

Hi Gayavenk,

There are lots of rental properties in Piscataway. To name a few - Royal Garden Apartments, Birchview Gardens, Aspen Court, Plesant View Gardens, Rivendell at piscataway and edison, Society Hill etc. I don't have the numbers. You may google and call them up.
    Piscataway is a nice area and has good schools. You will not regret moving to Piscataway. Take care.

Thanks
    Jayashree

4. gayavenka

gayavenka New IL'ite

Thanks Jayashree for your information. I heard some theft news & Insecurity in Pleasant view gardens. And When we went to see the apt in Rivendell, we saw cockroaches(35) problems in that apt & rent is also high. I will check other apartments and I will let you know the update & keep in touch with you. Thanks for your support. Where do you live? How about the rent there? Actually We have seen one community in Southplainfield('Traditions')which is very nice. It is a owner's home. But unfortunately we did not get that home, because We prefer first floor or second. It was in third floor. And also, we have seen some condos in 'Waterford'.that's also owners home.

How about Maplewood condos in piscatway?

5. gayavenka

gayavenka New IL'ite

Hi Jayashree,

How are you? Do you have any idea about Aspen court, piscataway? How about preschools near Aspen court? How about Indians in piscataway area? Because I am taking carnatic music classes right now. I want to continue there. How about South Indians? I was taking music,sanskrit,hindi & Tamil classes in Bayonne. How about there? Thanks for your help. Have a happy weekend.

6. jayaanand

jayaanand New IL'ite

hi jayashree,

I am also jayasri from piscsataway. I got married but i don't ve child.
    how are you and how is your life going on.

A very happy diwali wishes to you.

regards
    jayasri

7. jayashreerajesh

Hi Jaisri,

Happy Diwali to you too. Sorry, was not in good health, so could not check your message. I live near Metlars and Drake (near Rutgers). Where do you live? What do you do? Do you work?

Jayashree

8. jayashreerajesh

Hi Gaya,

How are you? Sorry for the late response. I live near Metlars and Drake (near Rutgers). Piscataway has a good school district. I am not the right person to give you details about apartments because I live in an individual home. There are a lot of Indians in the piscataway area, so you should not have any issues with your classes. Piscataway definetely has a bigger Indian crowd than Bayonne. Yes, Traditions is a good community, though it falls under South Plainfield. Have you finalised a home yet? Take care.

9. vidhyasubramony

vidhyasubramony New IL'ite

Hi Jayshree,

Nice to see more tamil people in piscataway area...I live in pleasant view gardens...I am married and blessed with a daughter, now she is 2 yr old. It is really nice to talk with people of our mother tongue..

10. vidhyasubramony

vidhyasubramony New IL'ite

Hi gaya,
    I'm Vidhya from piscataway am also looking for friends...