Phd project help

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by knithyabe, Feb 20, 2012.

1. knithyabe

knithyabe Junior IL'ite

Hi frends,

Greetings.

I need some information about the project center where they do and sell the projects.My sister is doing her Phd and she is not feeling well now and she has to submit her project reports.I have heard that we can get the projects done by some institute and we need to pay for that.If any one has any contact details for the above in trichy/banglore is very helpful.

Regards
    Nithya

2. rajisarvan

rajisarvan Senior IL'ite

Hi,

There r lot of project centers in Chennai and Bangalore.
    Just call ur local justdial . for chennai it is 26444444. U can get a list of project centers numbers. call them and enquire.
    Project centers are available in 100 s.
    Justdial is like a telephone directory , if u call them they and ask for phone numbers of listed / known companies, they will tell u.
    Donno what is for trichy or blore, but something similar to that will be there. Heard Justdial is all over india.

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Project reports are available in plenty with consultancy offering it to sell, but getting a doctorate through your own efforts is worth getting Ph.d, If she is sick, skip it this time, ask her to take time and do it when she is healthy enough to do.

I am pointing out this not to hurt you but projects should be done by the student and should not be bought for money and submitted, it is like a proxy writing the board exam.:notthatway:

Admin Head mam, Please excuse me for mentioning this