1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Periods On Marriage Day!!!help

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Mayflower2016, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Mayflower2016

Mayflower2016 New IL'ite

Dear ladies,

I am 29 and my wedding date is fixed in this december on exactly the same date of my monthly period cycle. I have no options to prepone/postpone the wedding date now. The wedding is planned in a temple.

So please help me with the below -

1. My cycle is about 30-34 days every month. Now that the period date coincides with my wedding date, Should I prepone or postpone the period?
    2. Some natural ways I have known to prepone are eating papaya, sesame, pineapple. anything else effective other than these? To postpone, i heard pottu kadalai works well. Havent tried so far. Please list other effective means as well.
    3. In case none of the above works and I get the periods right on my wedding day, can i still go to temple and do other rituals?
    4. Regarding taking pills to prepone/postpone periods, is it safe? I have never taken such pills.

Appreciate your suggestions..!!!

2. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Please see a Gynec abt 2 months before wedding to learn not just abt timing your periods but also contraception. Natural remedies only approximate by a bit but you can have better control over dates with meds.

Meds for managing flow & birth control have been around for the last 30+ years and used effectively and safely. Look it up and speak to your Gynec.

guesshoo likes this.