Pcos & The Daily Emotional Roller Coaster

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ashwinim3006, Jun 8, 2016.

1. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Yes @Babyhope86 together v can be a support system. Sometimes I feel y can't my own family members be as motivating as ILites. :beer-toast1:
    God has blessed us with this virtual family n Iam whole heartedly grateful to Him. Coming to our TTC struggle, my grandma always used to say things come in pairs always- like mom n dad, bro n sis, husband n wife likewise problems n solutions. So she used to say whenever u face a problem believe that there was a solution too which had taken birth along with the problem only think is v have to believe in it n try working patiently until v get the solution. I didn't realize all that she used to teach me then, but now it aptly fits in.
    Try to be good, humble, honest n sincere daily God will be pleased n He will bless us with his most special babies. He can't deny us any longer. Tc dear. Lots of baby dust. :hello:

coffeecups, rachaputi and Babyhope86 like this.
  2. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

@coffeecups Am already out.. it's my 8th day. Unsuccessful again. Stopped all sorts of treatment from this month since my exams r fast approaching. V r directly planning with IVF after 4-5 months. May be vl visit my gynaecologist dis month to keep pcos in control. May be IL be given ocps to maintain the Harmonal levels. Am presently taking metformin n folic acid dats it. Wat about u? Since u told u r late, did u test?? Will pray for u. Baby dust to u :cheer:

coffeecups likes this.
  3. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

I always had irregular cycles. Took ocps for 3 months as advised by Dr. Now tried this cycle normally. I checked on 28th day and it was negative. Today is 36 the day. No sign of periods yet. I have constipation which is severe for the last ten days too. I'm on metformin also. But I have a paraovarian cyst with mild pcod.
    I'm thinking of waiting till another week. If I don't get periods till then, will repeat a upt. Seeing the negative upt stick every time makes me feel low the whole day

4. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends....

How u r all doing..

Just wanna share a natural tip.. for inducing ovulation in PCOS or people having ovulation problem.
    My Father-in-law (an experienced Homeopath) suggested me to have Aloe Vera extract powder - Called as "Moosambaram" mixed with honey (available in Natural herb medicine stores as a crystal form) daily for a week after Periods stopped..
    Daily I had a pea-sized ball of the mixture [taste sucked to the hell.!!!... touchwood honey was
    mixed.. what to do.. all for good only]

I am not going for any follicular study this time.

But I did feel some good reaction happening in my body.. as ovulation releases heat, I felt some slight breakups on face.. so I can say it is helping me in ovulation process..

As I have always irregular periods, it is day 39 today.. I haven't checked for for any HPT... just left to God & the natural cycle and see if I get any symptoms of PG or AF....

If any one of you know more inputs about Aloe vera or some natural products to induce ovulation do post..

Baby dust.. Stay positive!!

5. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Hey everyone, stressed out again with the exam pressure building. I feel I can't take this anymore. Not able to concentrate on my studies n the awkward behavior of the in-laws. My MIL who used to help me in my household work has stopped doing that n has become so moody, she's nice to me only wen I do work. It's high time for me that I get serious about my exams n she doesn't understand that. I can't go to Mom's place as I have some commitments in the college. It's getting worser, this morning I didn't enter the kitchen since I was studying, she didn't bother to prepare bfast n my husband had to go hungry. The thing is if I enter the kitchen once she does not allow me to get out atleast 3-4 hrs with that n this chores.:coldsweat:
    Am just fed up, I get tired after all this n my plan to study trips down again. Am very upset, I feel I shouldn't have married or I shouldn't have continued studies after marriage. N if I tell my hubby dat she is acting like this he says am PMSing. :mad:That's so easy for males to come to a conclusion. I just have 2 months left n all things upside down, over all this am late for my periods since I stopped all medications ( typical PCOS). My hubby wants me to see my gynaecologist n continue treatment, but am worried about the adverse effects IL have with harmones during my exams. Please suggest me something that boosts my spirit, I feel very low. :frown:

6. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Back to keep this thread alive. With God's grace I completed my post graduation with very good grades, quite happy about my achievement but yet people make me realise I Shud not be happy yet coz I have no LO. Started back with treatment in August n had my final IUI last month n it has yet ended in disappointment. So the option left is IVF. I don't know how to prepare myself or my DH for this one coz v never thought v would come far in the journey. Yet to c my gynae next week. She had already suggested me last month to go for IVF with ICSI if the final IUI fails, so I think dats the only option left for us. I need few suggestions from those who have planned or undergone IVF already, I would be very grateful. Baby dust to all those TTC

7. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@ashwinim3006

Sorry for the failed IUI.... Just stay positive..

Good luck for your IVF... mostly even I will be going for IVF next month not sure...

Just have faith and go ahead...:)

ashwinim3006 likes this.