PCOS and infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by srinithivasan, Jun 10, 2012.

1. srinithivasan

srinithivasan Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    i am 33 years old. got married 4 years back. i'm having PCOS problem and ireugular periods. taking treatment for past 2 years. Our doctor says still i didnt had proper intercourse. becous my vagina is tight. i feel very painful during vaginal scan for follicular study. she told tat i'm not supporting for vaginal scan itself. did any one felt like that. i got much disappointed as she said we didnt had proper intercourse at all. i got confused.

2. vrutikapanchal

vrutikapanchal New IL'ite

One of my sis also had similar issue, her issue was that she was feeling lots of pain during IC and when consulted Dr informed that vagina is tight, Dr suggested some minor operation, Dr has stretched vaginal with some equipment after giving anesthesia, it was very minor operation.

Ask your Dr about solution for tight vagina and also take advice with other Dr as well.

She is now bit fine with IC but still feeling some pain but less compared to earlier.

-- Vruti