Parakkum Siddhar,is this really true

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by vkrithika1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi maya,

since i belong to media related work, i shall tell you one thing strongly.

from the frame where the siddar appears to the last frame where he flies is one single shot and there is no editing involved in this.

moreover when you capture a video from the mobile camera for broadcast, the video loses its quality a lot, since it moves from smaller pixels to larger. so you will definitely find the blurring effect.

when you keep zooming a clear picture, you will see the image getting blurred as it zooms. same applies to this too.

i am quiet sure - if you watch the video directly in the mobile camera the view would be really better than this one.

the siddar's apparition clip is repeated twice to prolong the video duration for the purpose that it should stay in audience mind.

2. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi ma'am...
    i saw that it was repeated. but ma'am....did you notice the way the siddhar flew upwards....that was what in fact did not seem real at all...especially right after he takes off...the siddhar sort of bends to the side as though he is about to morph into another shape...and when i paused the video when the siddhar was at mid-air...here seemed to be "lines" under the feet...like how you would see in an illustration of a character moving.....or in this case flying...moreover...he didnt seem like he was flying upwards...it looked as though he was pulled upwards....

yes, the same principle applies (the zooming) to photography as well, i learnt that the hard way....
    i feel that they should not have zoomed to much...this also plays down the credibility of the video( it made it blur)
    i wonder if we could find for the original video.....

anyway
    thanks for taking the time to read my post....would love to hear more from you

cheers
    maya

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

It seems it was a hoax. I heard that it was a graphical joke :( :(
    RantRantRant

4. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi,

i think there is no necessity to play hoax in these type of subjects.

belief of siddar's existence and miracles are seen, experienced or heard by people since years. even if it is a hoax, nobody is bothered.

because Thiruvannamalai is a well known and a famous pilgrimage centre and this place had seen many tourists from all over the world and from India in plenty.

so there is no necessity to play hoax for attracting tourists.

5. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

hi vans,

thanks for the reply.what you is said is right.Only people who know the divine power of thiruvannamalai can understand this.There are so many people who make it commercial but there are true souls beyond our heights.you can see thousands and thousands of people in Tiruvannamalai during pournamis for girivalam.

6. Nandshyam

Very true.. But nowadays even divine places are ceing commericalized as much as possible. Once it used to be the peace filled place where you can just see/pray God and be relaxed. Now to just see the glimpse of the deity, you need to shed lots of money right :( :(

I just hope people maintain the purity of the shrines :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

7. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

This is not true for all places.I think it is less in karnataka and kerala.when you see the temples like sringeri,horanadu,manjunatha temple,subramanya ,udupi. They provide annadhanam to all devotees who visit the temples and they provide very neat facilities for the devotees.

But there are temples in tamilnadu where we can see the god only with special tickets.They show the harathi only if we pay them separately.there is saying

sami varam kodutthalum poosari varam thevai.

8. Nandshyam

Oh really!!! May be next time I should try to plan to visit temples outside of TN :) Thanks Kamala!!

romba sariyaa soneenga :)

9. tsseethalakshmi

tsseethalakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL friends,

In 'PATHANJALI YOGA SUTRA PRACTICE IS FOR HEALTHY BODY as well as healthy mind.
    If one practices the Rajayoga with three qualities PATIENCE,DEVOTION,AND FAITH,HE gets ASHTTA MA SIDDHIES'.HE IS CALLED SIDDHA.BUT TRUE SIDDHA IGNORES THE SIDDHIES AND CONTINUES HIS PRACTICE FOR LIBARATION.Rarely public notices such incidents from the true siddha.If each and every soul practice the Raja yoga one can attain these siddhies.

According suthra 50 The impression which is made upon the mind by the NIRBIJA SAMATHI [seedless] wipes out all other past impression.The soul is pure as purusha[almighty].ALL POWERS COME BY THEMSELVES.HE IS CALLED SIDDHA.

Recently one such incident taken place.The captain from Kadgil war field phoned that the Guru[SRCM we called Master] was inspecting the place where Kadgil war was going on.The captain phoned that whether there is master in his room because he saw the guru in the war front.The master was also in his room.One explained this to the master.The master smiled.

tsseethalakshmi

10. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

hi seetha,

Thanks for the reply.seems you know much more about siddha.please do share with us what you know.