Pain in hip bone

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by aashalini, Feb 18, 2012.

1. aashalini

aashalini New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am 12 weeks pregnant. I have recently developed a pain in my hip bone. I applied volini but it did not help much. not sure whether its a muscle pull due to lifting some item or just normal. can anybody guide on this.

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is best to consult a doctor. This is the stage when you have to be extra careful. So it is best not to take any chances.

3. priya20coool

priya20coool Bronze IL'ite

I totally agree with Ramya.. Better have a check with your gynecologist.. Dont take chances....

4. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

hi Aashalini,

its really gr8 to hear that u r pregnant again and that too hav crossed 12 weeks.i hav read ur previous posts also ''missed abortion''. i too had missed abortion in sep,11. we took a break of 4 months as i was totally devastated.i hav conceived again and in 5th week og pregnancy only....i m expressionless..hav a deep rooted fear inside me as i not able to forget my past...pls giv me some tips hw to carry the baby safely and wht instructions to follow....i m at home 24 hr, hav cook and maid at home and i hav left my job also.....

5. aashalini

aashalini New IL'ite

Congrats Rachna that you too are pregnant and surely with a healthy and beautiful baby. All i can say at this stage is that have faith in god and follow your doctor's instructions completely. Even I am very scared and even slightest of discomfort in the body makes me worried. I am working and attending to household chores but being more careful this time.
    Prayers to god to carry our pregnancies safely and smoothly and to take care of our little ones.

1 person likes this.