1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

Ms. J is whatever @anika987 said and would like to add one thing to it. She shows too much love and care on whoever getting evicted the week she was also in nomination list.

You can see the way she reacted to Mr.KK when he leaves .

kooru and anika987 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

the moment she calls anyone "anna"..that's their doomsday! :)

also one more thing..she overacts.

Benitapaul and kooru like this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Change the title of the show .... living with 'arrai loosu' or 'mad house'

I believe, Ms O and Mr A are role playing a scenario....
    • How life can be miserable with an insane women and how rest of the family was trying to 'accommodate' till the 'end' (mental asylum /commit suicide)? Can't throw 'it' on the street, what others will think of the family, cannot run or hide?
    • Is it a common problem for female child growing without a father or any male's involvement? Possibly, teenager growing without any friends / ignored or neglected by the society?
    • Another possible issue those who diet to maintain the figure - Bulimia Anorexia, show these sort of insanity?
    Pity these people to make a living like this, எல்லாம் ஒரு ஜான் வயத்திகு தான்

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    kooru likes this.
  4. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

There is a tagline going on twitter -- what if Goundamani hosted the show instead of Kamal?
    What would he say about these contestants?

Memes were added from Goundamani's movie dialogues...very funny.

G's dialogues are ever living with his sarcastic remarks / unique facial expressions.

5. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends, I thought I was the only one who was in the minority group but good to know there are like minded people out there. :banana: FYI. This is my first post as a newbie. Forgive me if I said the

I'm seriously baffled with the last 3 Oviya episodes. Didn't she in one of the previous episodes last week (while washing plate) tell Aarav, "unnake taan enmele kathal mannagatti onumeh illayeh" (you don't have love feelings for me). So she clearly knows that Aarav is not in love with her right? Then why suddenly say cheater, you cheater? I don't understand. And seriously can you find true love in that mad house?

Dewdrop and kooru like this.
  6. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Typo-Forgive me if I say anything in error.

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I think she inwardly belived aarav loves her and is teasing him that way.

Whatever maybe,oviya was nice in the past.Atleast she deserves to be eliminated after Julie.I am waiting to see the look on her face and the claps to hear when she gets evicted.

Dewdrop and kooru like this.
  8. eternalnomad

eternalnomad Silver IL'ite

Can you guys imagine the scenario if the roles of Oviya and Aarav were reversed.. ie if it was the guy acting all stalker-ish, obsessive, touchy-feely and clingy with the girl.. that's akin to sexual harassment. So is what Oviya is doing.. when Aarav says that he's annoyed and uncomfortable with her behaviour, any sane person would back off.. her behaviour is just baffling to me. I think she's probably just a highly emotional human being.. maybe a little insecure or needy. A lot of people in the cine field end up like this because of the constant attention and adulation they are subjected to from a young age.. they can't handle it when someone doesn't share the same view

9. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

This week's eviction will be an interesting and controversial one. Oviya Army is busy strategizing to split votes between Oviya n Vaiyapuri only so that Julie gets min votes and gets eliminated. Going by the trend that Oviya has been saved each elimination, she would be safe for this week too. Oviya Army will see to that. Rightfully that means with votes being split, Vaiyapuri should get 2nd most votes. By the numbers, Julie is bound and should be eliminated with min votes but if she somehow she ends up staying, then this show is all a set up.

kooru and anika987 like this.
  10. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

The erratic behaviour of Oviya past 3 days is just plain scary. One min she says get lost, the next min asking Aarav again do you love me or not, the next min say don't come into my life......gosh just watching last 3 episodes, I'm drained of energy! :grazy: One thing for sure entertainment or not, this show has succeeded in evoking all kind of emotions on the viewers! :smash2:

kooru and poovai like this.