1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. kooru

kooru Silver IL'ite

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good to see there is a group being rational and condones O's behavior. Irrespective of other acts, she should not say no to housework. I dont know if the channel is hiding those in air-time, but i hope she does some contributions to the chores.

Though Gayatri's swear words are not good, I feel the same. someone saying I cannot wash the plates is too bad.

Hey @poovai - why did you say GounderRocks ? Is Goundamani added ?

sindmani, anika987 and kooru like this.
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

REALLY ?

4. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

In the intial episodes, I think after the 'First Love' task, she was speaking with Aarav with so sensibly & like a mature person about love, break-up etc. But 2 days ago she's nicely fooling the audience with 'Love dhaan my weakness'. dialogue --- in fact, she's acting like:nono: half-drunk. When PURPOSELY she's stalking Aarav for the second day in a row...even then her fans are blaming Aarav, or that she's following a 'script' or Vtv is showing her in a bad light & that she's a 'babe in the woods' who is longing for paasam, affection..Utter Nonsense:rage: !!!
    How can people be so utterly blind :BangHead:to her faults -- she's extremely impatient, self-centered, doesn't adjust even a little bit & always has a superiority complex -- her very haughty behaviour is what is making others ignore her. How can all the other 9 members be ALWAYS wrong & she be ALWAYS the victim ...:thinking:
    Even after nearly 6 weeks with the others -- she STILL cannot get along with them & is just behaving like a spoilt brat & a majority of T.Nadu just cannot or will not see it. :smash2:

poovai, anika987 and kooru like this.
  5. kooru

kooru Silver IL'ite

I'm so happy with the last few posts from Dewdrop and Ranchu. Hope this is the mindset of a silent majority and translates into votes. I have been voting 'all-out' for Vaiyapuri for the last 2 days. I just don't want oviya to get the leading number of votes this week too. I think that gets to her head or something. This week the first one to be saved should be vaiyapuri. Don't care if Julie goes out. But, it'll be very uncomfortable for oviya and rest of the housmates as long as she stays. Especially after this point.

6. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

I don't know why , I strongly feel Mr.A is playing wisely in this show always jumping from one person to another. He was close with Ms.O, then Ms.R and teased Ms.J even after Ms.G told him how Ms.J feels towards him.

Now that he has problems with Ms.O he is having a flirtatious incident towards the other two. According to me, the problem is with Mr.A . He could have told Ms.O on the face about how he feels about her action instead he is behaving in an odd way. He can tell everyone else about this incidents but he is not being clear to Ms.O.

Ms.O on the other hand is either testing how far audience will support her however she acts or being so insecure about her place in this show.

I want Ms.O and J to be out and see how the turn of incidents happens.

anika987 likes this.
  7. kooru

kooru Silver IL'ite

Regarding arav, either he is trying to be nice to everybody (which is impossible), or he is playing strategy (getting on the oviya train during nomination and ditching her later). Whatever it was, he cannot be blamed. HE never openly said 'I love you'. From what I have seen I'm clearly under the impression that both oviya and arav were time-passing. At one point oviya clearly told arav she doesn't have feelings for him anymore (near the kitchen I guess). Now she is playing like arav cheated him? Clearly, she is malicious. This is why I lost all respect for oviya. She is worse than julie. Julie is irritating/insane and her survival instincts are damaging to others. At least she is productive around the house. She wouldn't be intentionally bad.

Same here. But the show may become boring :smilingimp:

poovai and anika987 like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Julie is the most irritating out there!!

One thing is confirmed after seeing today's episode.Vijay tv has been collecting all the makkal reviews and questions, making it into a script and giving answers through the contestants.

Aarav praising oviya,others being good etc etc..ada ada ada..enna nadipu!

Oviya wants to leave, please do so BUT kindly take that Julie creature with you or atleast let oviya get eliminated next week.Would love to celebrate Diwali in advance if that Julie leaves..gosh!!

Benitapaul likes this.
  9. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

Don't worry, Show wouldn't become boring. We would see the other side of everyone else's faces

I wouldn't compare Ms J. and Ms. O because they are two different extremes and would weigh equally in their respective extremes

kooru and anika987 like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Julie is one jalra
    massage therapist
    loves "kattipudi vaidhyam"
    liar
    her voice..paaaah!!
    doormat
    oscar worthy actor
    backstabber (gayathri..your turn will come,don't worry)
    creepy
    cheap
    shameless

She hates oviya for what?she is the liar.However,she is ready to fall at gayathri's feet even after being treated like S***.no self respect.

Disappointed with you oviya.You are still awesome and honest but your "ego" and laziness is ruining you.Your smile, charm, honesty, goodness is camouflaged by that ego.wake up and do not ruin your name for that aarav and gang.you can be a winner and you deserve that.You are perfect without that ego/laziness

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    kooru likes this.