1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

yesterday Aarav's dialogues were so funny...
    andha kaatupayala ennla izhukka mudila... 50 naal kudicha paalellam rathama poguthu.. :) :)
    today waxing for him.. .BB vaichu seyaraaru Aarav ai...

May be chking his flexibility for title winner :)

anika987 likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Aarav task was a bit too much with the waxing...uneccessary...

BB should explain to Ganesh about task or message..he was confused or Atleast the other contestants should let him know..he was angry a bit but handled it very well

Bindu eating chillies and bitter gourd..
    She could have accepted painting task..

sweetsmiley likes this.
  3. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Harish-Literally a pacha kolanthai pa. A 30 year old man in a baby's body. Fridge kulle valantha paiyaneh poyi BB house tallivintinge. :crybaby2: He himself admits he has not seen any hardships in life. Now is a good life experience for him. His good looks and boyish charm is prolonging his days in BB. If he entered like Sri in Day 1, he would have either walked out or eliminated within first 2 weeks.

Aarav and Snehan-Street smart guys who probably have seen enough realities in life to know surviving BB these many days is jujubi matter. Both also have the tanthiram skills to survive. I feel being thanthiram is not really a bad thing. In life we need that too.

Bindu-Good strategist and smart playing. She is not as dumb/silent as what she looks like. Plus being sportive is a plus point in winning BB. She knows how to play the game.

Ganesh-Ippo varaikum enna la Ganesh mulusa purinjika mudiyale.....being diplomatic and gentleman is good but I dunno...something seems off.....certain actions from him give me impression he plays mainly for himself more despite being a nice guy. Teriyala...this is my observation. Winning veritanam is also in his mind.

Suja-Sis...neenga points accumulate pannuringalo illayo anal now u have accumulated lots of haters with your character. First 1 Suja and now Suja is totally different person. And I dont agree with the reason by certain people that say she is showing women power and feminism. This is not the platform for that. BB is a game show and both genders have equal capacity to win by their own efforts. No need to bring in feminism in this. :nono:

Aarav-Bindu combo-Hey Aarav-ve.....enna pa....humor vechi Bindu ve correct panra mathiri teriyuthe....avenge ellatukumeh sirikurange? :sconf: U know girl psychology well ya....charm them with good sense of humor.....as long as not another "Oviya" incident then is ok.

sweetsmiley, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Too many trolls and memes about a bangla actor 'alom' and aarav LOL..
    upload_2017-9-19_21-25-59.png

rossie, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  5. Ranchu

But yeah why didnt they give more points for the ppl who are doing stuff ? Like aarav shaving or waxing is hard, they should get more points.
    Ganesh paavam, he was super angry but maintained very very cool .

This week I think Bindhu or harish will go.
    6 ppl are there, 1 will go and remaining 5 for finals.
    They wont send Suja. She's needed for drama.

peppyr and anika987 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Aarav romba kodumaiya erukaan without moush and beard!!

Oviya should see him now..she will come out of her trance ha ha..

But BB is too much..this is not fair what they did to Aarav

iamsrihere, peppyr and sweetsmiley like this.
  7. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

This week suja and harish / ganesh may go out.. will see

anika987 likes this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I think Vijay TV will retain Suja for TRP ,not sure though!

anika987 and peppyr like this.
  9. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Aarav-Eppudi iruntha nan ippudi ayiten...ungal aan alagu konjam 60% sathavitham koraintuvitnana....achacho.....:facepalm: nvm....luckily beard grows back fast..... also a test for Oviya as well.....hehe...will she accept this look (assuming she really loves him then physical appearance should not matter).

Suja-Sis...give respect take respect....u cannot expect after the WWE match that day, Snehan to pick you for task....why the polambals that he did not select you for the night light task? Now you have Ganesh bro as your bestie buddy...avar ungalai nalla patupar...no worries....:hollering: you also did not select Snehan when he put up hand for the face painting....with unjustified reason Ganesh help you with night ball task....

Harish-Achcho....pavam paiyen maybe eliminated this week, he did well though in BB...only minus point impatience and mind upset very fast when dealing with stress....

Ganesh-Bro...why this kootani with Suja...but since you are the nice guy in BB and very gentleman I suppose Suja needs a friend too....u guys were friends outside also I think?

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  10. Ranchu

yeah I dont get it. Why is Ganesh being extra nice to her ?
    Thaangala.

Angel demon task was funny. I want to see more of Harish. Paiyan romba silent aa irukaan.

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.