1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Outsourcing has become the norm of the day!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Dec 15, 2011.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sriniketan,

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Good one Pushpavalli! :)

Being a working mother in a nuclear family, i consider outsourcing as an advantage.

my benefits listed below:
    1. Outsourced - cleaning house and vessels , as i cannot handle all of them at a go :) Now i have a relaxed morning with only duty to cook and get my DD n DH ready for their day.

2. Some of them have outsourced the baby care - hence day care centres thrive ; what we gain: My DD who goes to a day care learns different languages, is more conscious of her good manners :) i get to earn my own buck and feel financially and emotionally safe to be an equally contributing family member

3. Outsourcing the events to party organisers helps the hosts to spend quality times with their guests and host them free of tension.

4. Sambar powder , curry powder, side dishes are all outsourced as the need of the day is not one salary but two , to give a good future to the young ones, and the parents (most of them) have to give up their personal and family time for the ' swipe in time' at offices... :)

I do look back and yearn at the days when my granny and my mom and all my aunts would gather to make sweets for occasion. Cook for the family and do something special for the kids..

But before we might have the slightest idea that life might become busy.. it actually became busier than expected..

Now .. thanks to social media.. they let us contract to our near and dears and find out people who turn out to be our dears!

1 person likes this.
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear pushpa,

Well i could write for u,but iw ould be found out for i use words like eh !, and my dogs in the blogs.HAHA

Well , these days with domestic help hard to c ome by, we outsource many things. my mom when she has a kitty party at home, they get readymade samosas, and other eatables, and they are ust fried, making life easier.

who has the time, these days, dont u want to see TV, rather than cook for so many people eh ! it applies to all.

Regarding babies, well said, yes very soon we will see outsourcing of that too, for a woman say with a salary of 1 lakh will say, why lose ouyt on one year of salary,a nd spoil my figure, let someone do it for a lakh of rupees, and let me get a readymade baby.HAHA

Well said, good blog.

Regards

kamal

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Savietha,

Thanks for dropping in and posting your views,

Love,
    PS

1 person likes this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you for your appreciation,
    Love,
    PS

6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Hi mam, what you wrote is 100% true.

To a certain extent, it may be comfortable.But too much of outsourcing is not good for health.he he.

Here I don't outsource anything because they are not available for me.Off course I do get readymade eatables in all forms and all varieties too.But since I am a health freak, I never do that.I don't even like to eat outside much( just once in three or 4 months).I cook thrice a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year .

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Hemalatha,

Love,
    PS

8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

The US govt. may try its hands to stop outsourcing by its business houses! But can the poor hubbies in India even think of that??? They need to have their daily bread and peace of mind!!!!
    Love
    Malathi

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Hi malathi.
    In today's news I have also seen that US senators had already tabled a bill to curb outsourcing and probably it will affect India.
    Love,
    PS