1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Oral Contraceptive Pills---What's Next??

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Ooviya, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

My last period was May 19th... i have met gyena. for second baby.. she did some tests ( TSH-3.67 AND F T4-12.2)--Normal and had Rubella Vaccine on June 4th... then she gave me Primoult N for 8 days.. i had only june 6 to 10th ( 5 days only)...I have got my periods on June 15th..

My doubt is, i am having regular periods( 30-32 days cycle) only...Then why she gave me this tablet?? i have got my periods in earlier and heavy bleeding in d past 2 days... Is it NORMAL??

She also gave me Ovral-l for 21 days from my 5th day of periods... v are planning second baby.. then shall i take contraceptive pills?? is it due to RUBELLA VACCINE?? WHAT IS THE EXACT WEIGHTING PERIOD FOR RUBELLA VACCINE??

I don't want to take ovral l tab.... bcz i have read about oral contraceptive pills... am very much of worrying and confusing..

Pls tell me, what's next??

2. soniavaid

soniavaid New IL'ite

Hi! It is very important for you to have a comfortable rapport with your doctor. You should feel free to talk openly about any doubts or misgivings you have regarding your case since they can guide you best.However, if for some reason you feel that an open dialogue is not happening you can surely consult another gynecologist for a second opinion.Don't take chances with your health and Take care.