1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Online purchases - For Indian Kurtas/salwar and Formal pants options

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by msm, Jun 12, 2014.

1. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Friends,

Which would be a problem free/best online buying portals for Indian Formal Kurtis/Salwar for delivery to US? Am looking into various sites like Yepme, craftsvilla, indianroots and others... And this will be the first time am ever going to make an online purchase, so thought of taking opinion/suggestion from IL friends. Please let me know your experiences and your suggestions (if you can't provide the link, just specify the name like I listed above, I can google and get the link)

Am also interested in buying formal pants, however the ones I see on shops are like very broad at the bottom like kind of bell-bottom which doesn't suit me. I want something like a straight cut/jeans, jeggings type cut but on formal type fabric, which brand/type/shop do you suggest me to look for in AZ, US.

Thanks
    MSM

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    I have used ebay for buying things. It is reliable every where.
    For pants you can go to shops like masseys and sears. You would also find some daily use stuff cheaply in walmart. These are present every where in US.