1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Sacrifices ;others Enjoy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Sep 22, 2017.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Pushpa for the wonderful response arising out of age and experience.Nice words.Normally parents never consider the pains for bringing up the children as sacrifice and they do it with pleasure.As times have changed I see that the attitude of parents also has undergone lot of changes and in many cases they look more selfish than their sons and daughters.It may be wrong, I don't know, to pass such a remark because we are also of the same age.But it is a sad reality in a few cases.Perhaps they are too precautious.
    Jayasala 42

sindmani likes this.
  2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,
    Nowadays younger generation who goes for higher studies to foreign countries do not want to return and gets settled there. Parents who sacrificed a lot to educate the children feel bad and Due to insecurity some parents become selfish.
    PS

sindmani likes this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True.the only answer I see is too much sacrifice from a particular person is taken for granted by the people or person who get benfitted. Too much is always taken for granted. Too much love and affection is also taken for granted.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

It is not the first born's fault that his /her parents go on producing more cjhildren. I fail to see why he/she must bear the burden of the parents' inability either to practice birth control or control their desires.. Why should the sins of parents visit on the offspring.?

nakshatra1, yellowmango and sindmani like this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

One thing what I feel is too much sacrifice with no gratitude or return love from the benefitter or benefitters will make the sacrificer feel sad , sometimes depressed or lonely. Hope people start living their lives too along with supporting their loved ones. If a person happy and healthy then only he can support his or her loved ones.

6. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Very true.

7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Hope once her siblings start working , they would take the responsibility of the family too. Her family is lucky to have her . hope things turn well.

girvani likes this.
  8. jayasala42

Dear KKrish,
    Another valid point to reckon with.But how many of us think about this?whenever any mother talks about the sacrifice, children start retarting'don't give a big name 'sacrifice' to the ordinary duties of a mother'.
    jayasala 42

sindmani and kkrish like this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Oh, Is that how children speak back ma'am?
    Well, changing times I guess.

10. jayasala42

Dear KKrish,
    Another valid point to reckon with.But how many of us think about this?whenever any mother talks about the sacrifice, children start retarting'don't give a big name 'sacrifice' to the ordinary duties of a mother'.