1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nursing Dress/Bra

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by Vishalini3, Dec 30, 2009.

1. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Pon,

I liked the one from Sherry, I find the material good and tits not noticed and good grip. You have umpteen options now :).

I wear a kurta with trousers no front opening or a shirt, instead of opening the front buttons I prefer just lifting the top and nursing. Saree as vanathi mentioned is a very good option for occasions. Mostly I nurse in the car or at home. For unavoidable situations I just give biscuits and water.

2. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

TO summarize, we now have Lovable, Triumph, DaisyDee, Sonari and Sherry.
    And Lee - Yes, I also prefer to lift the top and nurse, rather than unbottoning. That way, I can cover DD entirely with the top (but she prefers to peek out these days :rotfl !!)

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Yes, it is easier to lift the top than unbutton. I find there is more exposure when we unbutton. When travelling, the car is convenient. When outside, I try to locate a shop that has a trial room. I find it convenient and the folks at the shop rarely say no. I haven't bought any clothes from a couple of them, but having a baby helps :-D I've fed once in a restaurant and used a big towel to cover us up. It was uncomfy though.........

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

lol u girls are making me laugh! :)) what a great thread this is ending upto be LOL :))))))

5. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Pon,
    I am using teens which is really good (with hook lock)...it is made of banian material and very soft.
    I also have Sonari brand with velcro, but it is 100% waste of money, you can get that in Shathi's Adayar...

6. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Yes I second Padmini, I am using teens and they are good

Vidyaa

7. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

I had got 3 salwars stitched with zip and it was so convenient.Hope this helps.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010