Nt Scan Results....is Nt 2.5 Mm Normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Daffodil13, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I did my NT scan today. I am 31 years old and this is my second pregnancy...
    I am yet to get Double marker test results (might take weeks time) so yet to show both reports to doc..

Came home and started googling abt results....and compared them with my first baby..My first baby had NT of 1.5mm...

When i googled, few sites mentioned that 2.5 mm is normal but few sites mentioned intermediate risk...so I am little worried...

below are results:

CRL - 63.3mm
    NT - 2.5 mm

could you please see and let me know if this is not normal?? If so, any other tests help me to further clarify...

2. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Op usually they calculate the result with both blood work and ultra sound.so with the NT measurement only it does not mean there is a problem. so wait for the results for blood work. if you are not comfortable with the results ask your doctor it will give some peace. worrying is not good for the baby.
    your NT scan done exactly at 12 weeks? because if its taken before or after 12 th week there are chances for false reading.

Daffodil13 likes this.
  3. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Cinderella,

Actually I went for NT scan on 12week 5days. I am blood reports yet. I get it tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. thanks dear...