November 2016 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by vaishh, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Hey! Congrats to all you wonderful ladies out there ! I was a part of a similar pregnancy thread some 3 years ago..feels great to share the experience and motivate each other.. All the best and have a happy and healthy pregnancy... get lots of sleep now itself, which will become scarce during the last few weeks and very rare after the LO has arrived :wink:

2. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Subakutty
    Yes, nausea has come down greatly. But I feel tiresome.

Yes crossed first trimester last week. Went well.

3. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    yes, couldnt sleep once my first LO came out. Only a year back her sleeping time got regulated, now the cycle continues.

4. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Thankfully I struggled for a month, the time taken for my DS to get to sleep @ night..

5. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies
    i am in my 13th week now. Nausea has gone down a bit but still has a bad taste in mouth ans have problem in drinking water as well. Though i am substituting with buttermilk, milk, coconut water, juice, lime water etc. Doc said more 2 weeks and then this will reduce. Trying to stay hydrated but feel like puking after drinking water o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:persevere::persevere:

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Thank you kukudukuu for taking time to wish us. Me too had similar experience 3 years ago. I was in March 2013 club. My DD's sleep regulated only last one year till that her sleep pattern varies day by day.. Again story will continue after delivery. it is sweet experience..:grinning::grinning::grinning:

7. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Good that your nausea has come down. tiresome will continue till end of pregnancy for some people. anyway after delivery we will forgot all.

My NT scan went well. saw baby's growth like hands, eyes.... and so on... LO is doing gymnastic so radiologist not able to take that day. next day only able to took measure all parts.. i am now 14+ weeks

any update from November tobe mommies???

8. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi Subakutty

I saw your very old post of 2011. You inquired about Dr Niranjan Pai. are you taking treatment from Pai Hospital Dadar?

9. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    had another scan for cervix length checking. That too went well. Crossed 14 weeks. But tiredness hasnt come down. Craving for foods, but cant eat anything:frowning:

10. vaishh

vaishh Senior IL'ite

Hello frnds,

Hope everyone is fine. I'm in my 12th week right now. I feel hungry too but unable to eat much. Any of the 2nd timers here started showing a lil of ur bump yet ? I hear that during 2nd pregnancy bump starts to show off as early as 11 weeks.