November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Yes i'm working, but as of now for 12 weeks have opted for WFH so managing. Your too much stress and tension will definitely have some effects. So just relax and eat healthy. Take rest. Are you working?

1 person likes this.
  2. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

yes i am working. Trying to manage a healthy diet so that my baby grows healthy. We dont have WFH option in our company :drowning

How about ur diet? I started taking 3 almonds a day. @ fruits and 2 vegetable must every day.
    3 eggs per week.
    Min one glass of milk a day
    and some 10 min walk.

3. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Chulbuli04,

Congratulations and :welcome

You are lucky to get WFH option. I am also working but we can take only take minimal WFH (at max maybe once a week). Today I was feeling so exhausted that I took off just to sleep :hide:

Apart from Folic acid are you two taking any other tablets ?

My doctor prescribed Folic acid. She also prescribed Susten as mine is case of previous abdominal surgery. She also prescribed me small thyroid dose even though my levels were normal and never had thyroid problem before.

How frequently are your doc visits planned? After the scan, she has again called me at a gap of 15 days.

My diet also includes one glass of juice apart from two glasses of milk/lassi. I was told to take as much liquid as possible.

4. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

@Cool10,

Try to eat the whole fruit than juice. Drink atleast 3 litres of water. Y do u take thyroid tablets when u dont have any issues? Please do confirm with someone else before taking that.

5. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Luvpavi,

Somehow I am having repulsion from fruits during this time. Juice I am just drinking in one breath like medicine :thumbsdown. In normal course I love fruits. Also unable to drink tea/coffee. Most cooked foods are also causing immediate nausea.

I had a miscarriage last year at 5 months and subsequent surgery so I guess the doc want to play on safe side by keeping Progesterone levels high (Susten tablet) and thyroid levels low (thyroid tablet).

6. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Hi girls,

I am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. Had my scan last Wednesday; alls well and now have to go for my NT scan on April 22nd. Looking forward to getting updates from all you ladies! Take care!

1 person likes this.
  7. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

ok. Take Care. sure you'll have a safe pregnancy this time and a happy(healthy) baby... :wow

8. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hello @MrsBV,

Welcome to the nov baby club. Sure there will be few more ladies joining in here. We can share our experiences and help each other. Thanks to IL

9. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

Hi

I am going to be a mom for the second time in November first week. Just finished with my first scan yesterday - 8 weeks completed.. Happy to join the forum... I m working in Chennai. It is really difficult to getup and cook and get ready for office in the morning. feeling tired and sleepy especially post lunch...

Regards
    Priya

1 person likes this.
  10. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My first early pregnancy scan did not go well as i expected.
    I am 6w and 4d now but my baby measured only 6w and 1d.

Also the babys heart beat rate was 83. So doctor gave me progestrone tablets. Will there be any chances of improvement? Any idea?

One more thing they have identified a small chorionic bump in my sac. I searched the entire IL but i could not find any cases regarding the same. So am i the first one to discuss about this here??

Ladies please help me with your suggesstions