not getting pregnent trying to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sid999, Jan 8, 2013.

1. sid999

sid999 New IL'ite

Hello everyone...any buddy facing the problem to concieve....iam tryng to get pregnant from 5 mnths but still no gud news really upset..living in london and have no idea where to consult...

2. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi sid999...
    Ru having regular periods?
    Ur BMI is normal?
    If yes.. Try it with positive mind... Or else consult a Dr soon...

3. sripree

sripree Gold IL'ite

Hi, have you registered with your local GP? if not, just go online and check which is your closest NHS clinic. Give them a call and get yourself registered. They usually only need an address proof and passport copy to do this registration.

Once you do this, book an appointment there will be an initial nurse appointment where they will get your medical history.

At the time of this appointment, you can ask your nurse about sexual health counselling. There is plenty of support available free from the NHS.

You can also book an appointment with the lady doctor at your clinic and she can advise you. Alternatively, you can choose to visit a speciality GUM clinic (Genito Urinary Medicine) which provides information exclusive to sexual health in any of the big hospitals.

You can check out this link. Also, you can find the your closest GUM clinic by typing in your postcode in the 'Services near you box'.

Best part: Everything is absolutely free. Not like the US :) We are blessed to be in this country and get all these services free. Of course, we pay taxes for it, but still. It's a boon, really!

Good luck! :)

Trying to get pregnant - Live Well - NHS Choices

4. sid999

sid999 New IL'ite

Thanx alot sripre & ssmagic....yup sripre iam regstrd to gp and now i'll consult my gp..

5. sripree

sripree Gold IL'ite

Good luck! Which part of london are you from? and are you working?

6. sid999

sid999 New IL'ite

Cryodon....not working. And u?

7. sid999

sid999 New IL'ite

I just visited my gp her behavior was not friendly she didnt helped me at all....i told her that iam trying to concieve from almost a year but se she didnt help me at all...she didnt recomended me a gynacologist...iam really worried dont know what to do now