Nose Piercing

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by memyselfneha, Sep 27, 2010.

1. memyselfneha

memyselfneha New IL'ite

Hi Frnds :)

I need to get my nose pierced , as suggested by my wud be in laws,prior to my wedding , i.e by next 2 months..
    can someone plz advice me what method shud i go( gun or jewellers or any other) for which will be less painful :spin and will heal soon..Chillout!

Also plz let me know of any such places in ghaziabad/noida/delhi .. where it can be done ..

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi DEar
    Congradulations on ur wedding!!!!!!!
    I too got my nose pierced before wedding...
    I actually dint go for the gunshot technique..i have also heard that gunshot is not very good....i went to a renowned jewellery shop and that guy applied some medicine and then just pressed my nose with some needle..believe me i just felt the pressure and no pain at alll...my nose piercing was done in just less than 2 minutes and after that also i dint apply anything on that area....there was just a mild pain only wen i touched it for 2 days ...after that no pain,no swelling

3. laal

laal New IL'ite

hai,
    i am sujitha lal. i got my nose pierced at the age of 14 because of craze. now i am 35 my MIL and hubby wants to get my right nostril pierced. they say it's their tradition. what shall i do now. i need sugggestions. please.

4. rsk19832009

rsk19832009 New IL'ite

you must go for right side piercing.Wearing nosepins on both nostrils is a thrilling experience.

5. ruchibatra9

ruchibatra9 New IL'ite

Hi.. I think that you can get a piercing from a jeweler or if you are concerned you may also get it done from Tattoo parlours and piercing studios. I know funky munky in Delhi has a piercing artist also who does a great hand.