No Intent To Stir The Pot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Greenbay, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ok.. Asking here what I might have asked via PM.

Why Sandy? Why? Why when you are such a valuable contributor, with so many fans from regular posters and even those who mostly only read, why this? Why persist in posting posts that are entirely in Hindi? Posts obviously meant to get the goat of specific people? No.. don't bring up what others did or how they instigated you. Why continue to post posts with so much Hindi and keep saying that such Hindi posts should be allowed etc etc? I am not interrogating you. You don't even have to respond to this. You don't owe me a response. I am asking this because it saddens me to see a poster like you having to post with a new id not knowing how long it will be valid. I saw in you what I was some years ago.. We used to have Friday threads with inane banter and some random life wisdom thrown in. Thread grew in pages by the minute. Bathroom break meant one lost track of who was saying what. Those threads often got closed by early Friday evening. : ) Your combination of banter and thoughtful advice reminded me of those times.

Many of us have pangas (tiffs) with Ragini or other members or disagreement with admin warnings, actions. It doesn't have to come to this.

Anyway, I am glad I got to know you through IL. I really mean that. One sassy lady you are. I hope you will continue to post with any id. I've always enjoyed reading your posts... except for one time when I asked for fAwad khan reco on what to watch, if i recall correctly, you suggested Zindagi Gulzar Hai... I watched some of episode #1... half hour of my life gone. : )

I think I am done with this thread.

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Rampuri9 and yellowmango like this.
  2. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

SB might not get another ID to post here as I think she is too principled based on my brief exchange with her, so waiting for @IL_Admin to give a logical conclusion on what happened to SB as I didn’t read many posts of her with just Hindi.

I hope @Bandini gets to stay here. If she does, please can you give the finest post ribbon to her as there are still 20 days left in the month and five additional months as she truly deserved and earned it with nominations from stalwarts.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  3. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

In those sparring sessions, I learnt that maids are necessity for many women here.

Sandy, I have apologized before too but when I asked in Y and R, it was not meant for gossip , Sachhi , my honewale bacchon ki Kasam ( I swear on my future children)). In the 4 months 11 days since I asked , you did resume posting in Y and R and united with your pals. So I am an Uniter, not a divider. It looks silly but that question was truly on a day when I was searching founder trio :).

There are true stalwarts here like Dr S, Dr Gowri, and my personal favorite Ira, so you were picked by such folks shows you really do have a talent.

I share same disdain for DMs here especially when they are used for bitching about others. Take care pal in case I don’t see you here anymore. Say my Hi to SB too in case you two exchange e-mails.

Bandini likes this.
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Hey, I had seen the msg. Is nonya back here? That poster is very much nonya in her style . Japanese this time?

Bandini and yellowmango like this.
  5. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

@okonomi looks like @Nonya. Good to see her again.

yellowmango likes this.
  6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Yes!! Her!!

7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My post had reference to #397, 398 from Ning Nang Nong thread (about keisaku which is a warning stick, awakening stick).

Not sure about Nonya. Last I heard from our mutual friend, she was going through a gender transition or wrapping up one.

8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Whoa, didn’t know that! I know nothing about her personally, though I loved her intelligent & humorous posts.Interesting.

9. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

10. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Okonomi is the name of very popular user in another forum from which a user called nonya got booted out ...

That nonya and the nonya here sounded same .. So some one copying names

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.