No Intent To Stir The Pot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Greenbay, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @mangaii and @sokanasanah.

@Naari of all the vices that have been attributed to me stupidity is not one. I dont intend making a beginning here .
    This entire thread is based on speculation and threadbare info mostly hearsay.
    Even the recent post from bandini is her version of what happened. Are u telling me two popular posters have been banned because they wrote couple of lines in hindi ? And the one who is supposed to have sent vitriolic PMs hasn't been admonished or banned? Just who are we kidding ? I am not that naive and IL admins arent that heartless/irrational either.
    I don't know what ur agenda is . I honestly don't care. I meant when I say Adios. Just didn't want SN to fight my battle for me and so had to return. Find another partner for ur games naari I am not interested.

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

They were banned for sure and this thread is for reviving them back, how is the entire thread a speculation??
    What agenda? This is an ASSUMPTION and SPECULATION!!!
    Again an ASSUMPTION that I want to play games with you! Sorry to inform you, but you wouldn’t make for an interesting choice to play games with!

Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@Naari You doing ok? You sound really edgy.

4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

No mangaii, not ok, bunch of allegations thrown at me. Agenda & games??

Thanks for checking on me:)

sweetsmiley and shravs3 like this.
  5. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Yes, banning posters who were nice to all others 99% of the time, doesn't make much sense to me either.

@mangaii , Really, think deeply on what you accused me. There was no agenda in this thread by anyone except to hear from admin or the 2 members themselves mentioned in the OP. Probably people who are accusing of having an agenda are guilty of having an agenda themselves.

We are all peaceful folks, so this instigating charges, divide-and-conquer allegation doesn't bode well with me.

Whom do I divide and conquer here? If this site changes to IndusMen, I will still participate here because I don't come here to get personally acquainted with any of the ladies here (that's the reason I hate when people send me DMs and expect a reply).Thanks to the settings I am now free from those.

I have a lovely and intelligent wife who provides me enough mental stimulation and exercise and if I am able to conquer her, I would be the happiest guy but I am still trying :)

Naari likes this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sandy, do you recall writing a poem as described in HP's post below? A Hindi rhyming post ending with "Jey"? Similarly, do you recall writing something like a poem in Hindi with "Rag" or "Rags" in it?

7. Rihana

Ok. Thanks for confirming.

If I wrote poems in Hindi making fun of Jey and of a member with whom I am not exactly pally, and if I continued to post entire posts in Hindi after admin warning, I would expect to be banned.

Mistt and vaidehi71 like this.
  8. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Actually all the conspiraecy theories mentioned here proved to be wrong,,,people did not want to follow rules they were banned simple

9. Rihana

No thanks, I'll skip the extra respect.

10. Rihana

Naah. Not at all. I am not. I am very bad.

As the saying goes: Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

See you in one of those two places. : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.