Nine Thursdays Shirdi Sai Baba Vrat - FAQ's.

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by g3sudha, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Mrithulanaren,

SAIRAM, hope you have been doing a few weeks of Vrat by Baba's grace and confident that you will share with us the Sai family, the good news soon.

May Baba bless your home with laughter and cries of LO, SAIRAM

2. rlaxmi

rlaxmi New IL'ite

Tnx for ur reply saisakhti sis.
    i am planning to keep baba idol on yellow cloth and do 9 week vratham.
    Keeping baba on rice bowl and put rice,and pray was told by some friend , watz that method? Tnx.

3. Saisakthi

Sister rlaxmi,

Please help yourself in the first page of this thread which details about the Vrat, Thanks, May Baba guide you and fulfill your wishes..

SAIRAM

4. mehar73

mehar73 New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Hariharan and I am living in the UK. I finished 9 week viratha pooja yesterday. This is my fourth time I am doing. Nineth week I distribute 21 books and distribute prasadham (1 or 2 spoons) to all devotees (prasadham will be fruit salad) and will ask my mother in Chennai, India to arrange for anna dhanam.

This time we did everything, but my mother is not able to arrange for the anna dhanam because very heavy rain in Chennai and the shop was not opened. I was under the impression this would be done, but when I called today (friday), I found this was not done and will be done tomorrow (Saturday).

Is this acceptable and hope I did not do anything wrong? This is very important viratha pooja for me.

If anyone can answer I would be very happy

Thanks

Hari

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  5. Saisakthi

Brother Mehar73,

:welcome to IL family,

Glad you have been doing this pooja for the fourth time, you are blessed indeed, Don't worry by the delay in performing Annadhan, as you have already performed the Prasad Pooja as you have finished.

Baba ultimately looks at the devotion and dedication we look to him, He very well knows the efforts and the mind set, No leaf even moves without his will, the delay would also be his leela.

May Sayee fulfill all your requests and prayers answered and blessed in abundance, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  6. srimathi44

srimathi44 New IL'ite

please let me know about nine week sai satya virtha using full coconut for nine week this is done instead of sthya narayana pooja

7. Saisakthi

:welcome Sister Srimathi44 to IL family,

Sai Sathyanarayana Pooja is done at temples/ home on full moon (Pournami) day and other auspicious days as chosen, Nine Week Sai vrat is something completely different, May Baba guide you always.

SAIRAM

8. srimathi44

srimathi44 New IL'ite

please tell the procedure of sai sathyanaryana pooja nine week

9. Saisakthi

Sister Srimathi44,

Sairam, Saisathyanarayana Pooja is done at home or temples on just full moon days, it is not a nine week pooja. Thanks

May Baba guide you always

10. dimpypandey

dimpypandey New IL'ite

i m residing in hostel and i m having so much faith on sai baba so today i.e 6/11/2014 i started doing sai baba fasting and after 20 days i hve to go my hometown for some 25 days so can i continue my fasting there by taking the sai baba photo to my hometown and worship him to which i worshiped today and i m going to worship in my hostel or any problem is there ,and as i m residing in hostel so can i ask my mother at my home town to feed the poors on 9th thursday as it is mentioned in my hometown itself only.plz reply as fast as possible.