1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you black beauty:clap2:

2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

@Ammu2886
    Thank you
    I dont think there is any thing to write Life after marriage..........

if at all I have to write then
    Niharika: why dont you drop me at home?
    Nihar: I m too busy now, cant you take a cab
    Niharika: you used to drop me before marriage................

drama continues.............

lazy likes this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you peddadas, let us see how Niharika is going to fight

4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv

5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you periamma

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Adharv, yes grandma should have agreed let us pity Niharika for some time, let us see in future episodes how their relationship will turn out to be

7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 20
    Niharika came to office Monday morning as usual, she is feeling happy, excited, though she had a long week travelling to Mumbai and coming back, she want to see Nihar as soon as she is in office.

She noticed her team members behaving weirdly with her, some are behaving normal , but most of them are jealous.

They came to know that she went to Mumbai with Nihar, even though it is not required.

They are upset with her, she gaining momentum in team , especially with Nihar, even though she has joined recently.

Niha understood what is going on in her team, Nihar called her , she felt happy and went inside his room, there are other team members too.

He had instructed her to prepare the project report of the conference they have attended and called everyone to the meeting.

In meeting, he has told every one ,that they got the project and deadlines are strict, so everyone needs to work hard for next one month atleast.

Next ten , fifteen days are busy for both Nihar and Niharika, they hardly got time to meet or talk, Nihar is busy almost whole day with back to back meetings or presentations.

Niharika is busy in documenting the work and coordinating the teams.

Some times, they messaged each other after going home, but most of the time they are struck in their work.

one day after she returned from work, she is surprised to see grandma back home.

Niha is angry on grandma for deciding her future, although grandma doesn’t know that ,she had heard their conversation.

She went near Niharika and asked how are you dear?

You could have stayed there for ever, why did you come back? she asked

grandma smiled and said, Ganga aunty son came to India this weekend, they are busy, they will visit here also soon and she smiled.

Niharika controlled her anger, first of all , these days she is frustrated that she is hardly getting time to discuss with Nihar about marriage, now this stupid came from USA, what to do?

grandma continued, you know what Niharika, Ganga and her husband Vijay treated me very well, Their son , you had seen him when you were kid, he is also grown up now and working in a big company in USA.

I really liked him.

So, what do you want to do? Do you want to marry him? asked Niharika

Bhupathi almost screamed, Is that way , you talk to Grandma Niha?

Bhupa , you stop my son, she is my sweet granddaughter, she can say any thing to me, you wait.

Not for me Niha, I thought, he will be a good match for you, me and your Dad also discussed about it.

Dad and grandma, you both listen to me, I am not interested to marry him.

You didn’t even saw him, you didn’t talk to him, first meet him, talk to him and tell your opnion, he said

No need, I don’t want to see or talk to him, I can tell my opinion right away.

What makes you so stubborn Niharika?

Because, she started new friendship’s these days, said Grandma

what? asked Bhupa, she is my daughter ma, she will never do a mistake, Bhupa said in confidence.

Ask your daughter, ask with whom she came to Mumbai?

she went to Mumbai with her boss for official work, replied Bhupathi

If he comes for official work, why will he bring her to our house, driving so far, he would have booked a cab and send her.

Niharika looked at her grandma in anger.

Yes, what is wrong in it? She turned towards her Dad and told, yes dad, we are in love.

Bhupathi got shocked with her answer.

See your daughter, see the freedom you have given to her, she chose her own life partner. Are you happy now? said grandma

Once, you all chose for me, Did I answer then? Look how it turned out to be; now I don’t want to get married blindly.

I love Nihar and I will marry Nihar and she left the room.

Both Bhupa and grandma looked at each other, they are still in shock, Niharika once said, she would never like to marry in her life, how did she change so soon, that too with some one she hardly know for few months?

After every one slept, grandma came to Niharika room and Niha didn’t answer her.

She came near Niha and caressed her head and said, look Niharika, as elders,we will try to give best for you, some times our choices might be wrong, but we always want to see you happy.

I understand that you are in love, but Ganga aunty son, came all over to India and he wants to see you and talk to you.

You talk to him atleast once, then later we can think.

Grandma how many times I have to tell you , I am not interested.

Not for marrying, talk atleast, she shared his phone number.

Niharika felt like tearing that paper, but she thought, she will talk to Nihar and deal this, will Nihar have time?

Next day, whole day she is thinking about the mess happened at home.

At 7 PM, she noticed Nihar meeting is done and he is sitting in his office, Almost every one left the office, she knocked the door, he said please come in.

He looked very tired, tell me Niha? Did we complete document and report?

I am not worried about stupid document and report now, worried about my life? she said in frustration.

What happened? why are you frustrated for every thing ? what is bothering you now? tell me.

Not here, come with me said Niharika

I have lot of pending work now, no one will come here, close the door , sit and tell, I will listen he said and started working in laptop.

She explained every thing happened in her home, Her cousin came from abroad,he is listening and working on laptop simultaneously.

Will you stop concentrating on work for some time and concentrate on me? she asked

No, I have to finish this off.

What is there to get tensed, tell that we are planning to get married.

I told no one is listening at home.

Tell him then.

Who?

your cousin

Niharika got shocked for a second, how can she tell him directly?

What? he saw her.

Good idea, I have saved his number, she took the mobile but hesitated to call.

She texted him, Hi Prabhakar, this is Niharika, do you have time to talk now?

see what message I have sent, she showed to Nihar.

Tell me Niharika, I am listening and I cant see, he said.

After 2 mins she got reply, yes Niharika, how are you?

I am good, can I call you now? she sent reply

After that she felt scared, she is feeling bad to tell him directly that she doesn’t want to marry him.

I am out with friends, but I can chat , he sent the reply

Actually, Prabhakar……….. she hit send

she didn’t receive a reply for that, after 5mins she said to Nihar, I am telling him that I love you,she said.

You didn’t even tell me properly, said Nihar with smile.

stop it Nihar, this is not time for jokes, if I don’t tell him, elders will try to get us married forcefully.

She sent him message, sorry for sending you this chintu, actually I am in love and I want to marry him, I have already told my parents that I don’t want to marry you. But they are forcing me, so you tell them that you are not interested.

Can you please do this help for me.

After few minutes phone beeped.

You could have told me this much earlier Niharika, atleast to my parents, I have flew down for you now. How can you hurt some one like this?

she felt bad for his message and replied, sorry Prabhakar.

I know, since childhood you don’t like me and you want to take revenge on me, now you got chance, when my parents told that you have agreed to marry me, I am such a fool to believe you.

stupid, idiot, she started scolding, when I did I do that? did I agree? granny has lied to them.

what happened?

see his reply , gave phone to Nihar.

Nihar looked at laughed loud…………………………

Bhoonzee, Adharv, blissfull and 3 others like this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I guess both nihar and prabhakar are same...
    Good going

9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hahaha..Thought atleast it should be different with this prince charming for hers...
    Thank you anyways.,

10. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

something is not right here..Is work that important when his love is standing before him with some problems.