1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Is he someway related to them..because he dint say exactly where his parents live and all :laughing:
    Yeah waiting for GrandMa's confirmation..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Peddadas , let us see what grandma says?

3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 19

How are you grandma? when are you coming back, I am happy to see you, Niharika is almost jumping in excitement.

Ganga also felt happy seeing grandma and granddaughter together.

Niharika asked grandma through eyes, whether she liked him?

grandma didn’t answer, she smiled, Niharika is waiting to talk to grandma in personal, she couldn’t ask any thing before Nihar and aunty.

grandma wished Nihar.

He also smiled and wished her back

Where are you from? where is your family?

My parents are currently staying in Delhi, but I am from Chennai, I was brought up in different cities as my father is on transfer job.

Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a younger brother, he is working, he said.

grandma didn’t answer any thing and kept face like she didn’t like him, Niharika observed that.

grandma called Niharika, come I will show my room, Niharika looked at Nihar, he gestured her to go, she went inside grandma’s room.

It has bed and small Pooja area , she has one personal tv , her bed is next to window, she can view from there, whenever she gets bored.

Her room is very neatly arranged and well maintained; she thought to thank Ganga aunty for that.

How are you feeling here? asked Niharika

very nice, though city is new, I like here, but I always miss you all back there, I want to come soon there.

Ok, you can come, but tell me what about Nihar? asked Niha

He is looking handsome Niharika, but be careful, we cant trust any one these days, Did you got to know all details from him?

He says his parents are in Delhi and he is brought up in many cities, so how I don’t feel him trust worthy by seeing his face.

Does he belong to our..?

Niharika said ,grandma stop all these questions, I didn’t ask those questions , I am from this generation ,we both love each other.

grandma looked surprised, for love that is enough, for marriage you need everything.

More than other things, I trust Nihar, I am sure I will be happy with him for ever.

Ganga interrupted them and said, Niharika go and fresh up , we will have lunch, tell your boss also to come and eat.

Niharika felt pain for a second, she herself is a guest in their house, it would be nice if Ganga aunty invites him personally to eat, what will he think?

Atleast grandma would have invited, she told her.

He is your boss Niharika, not our son-in-law to invite, I think it will be enough if you invite, said grandma.

Niharika felt disappointed, but didn’t say any thing, she went and told Nihar, she showed the place to wash hands.

Niharika is about to go to grandma’s room , to call for lunch, she heard grandma and Ganga’s voices and stopped.

Ganga is saying to grandma, What is this aunty? what we thought? and what is Niharika doing?

What happened now? asked grandma

She came with her boss from office, looks like she is very close to him, otherwise why will he accompany her?

Don’t worry, he is just boss, said grandma

You promised me that , we will arrange marriage for Prabhakar and Niharika , so that both the families can be united for ever.

even now I am saying that, said grandma.

I got disappointed, when I saw your granddaughter with some one else, what if she doesn’t agree?Already I told my son Prabhakar, he will be disappointed, he is has already planned his trip to India from USA also.

Don’t worry Ganga, will I leave opportunity of sending my granddaughter to your house?, she is becoming relative of my maternal family, I will not leave this.

If she doesn’t agree, I will force, you don’t worry.

Niharika got shocked after listening to their conversation.

Who is Ganga aunty to dictate her life? how is grandma giving word to her? this is her life, already once her life was almost spoiled by listening to elders, don’t want to do same mistake again.

I can’t marry that stupid Prabhakar, already I hate him from childhood, keeping Nihar in my heart, how can I marry that stupid?

What is difference between Nihar who had Gracy in her heart and agreed to marry me and me? if I do same thing.

I will see how they will force me? I will fight for you Nihar, I don’t want to miss you. I did a mistake once by agreeing to marry that Nihar, I will not do same mistake by missing you Nihar, she thought firmly.

She didn’t feel like staying there at all, Ganga aunty changed grandma, she is also thinking selfishly, after coming here, seeing all these luxury, she is behaving like that.

I will fight with world for you Nihar, she thought.

All of them had lunch, Niharika felt so uncomfortable and waiting to leave, she felt sorry for Nihar, as he has to go through all these because of her.

Nihar didn’t complain, he spoke in general with Ganga aunty and grandma while eating.

But they both seems to be very inhospitable with him and Niharika now know the reason for that.

After staying there for some time, Niharika told she want to leave.

Grandma and Ganga asked to stay for that day, but she didn’t agree.

She felt relaxed as soon as she sat in car with Nihar and they started back.

I am sorry Nihar, she said

Why?

you got bored there? I couldn’t give company.

That’s okay Niharika, he smiled

what about grandma? what did she say about me? he asked

Niharika got disappointed already, nothing she said you are too sweet, she faked smile.

To change the topic, she asked when are you introducing me to your family?

I am going to Delhi soon, I will talk to them about us.

Will they like me?

ofcourse, they will, my mom loves me a lot, she will never say No to my choice. If she say, I will fight for you.

Niharika felt light hearted, there is some one in the world, who is made for her.

It was evening and Niharika felt like shopping for some time, she told Nihar and he took her to shopping mall and she shopped for almost 2 hours.

They came back and Nihar started the car, it didn’t start.

Looks like our car broke down, he said in disappointment.

What to do now?

I will try to check, if there is a service center nearby, mean while we can have dinner it is 8 PM already, he said.

He came back and said, I told a mechanic and he will take care, come let us eat, he said.

Where will we go? she asked, do we have to walk a lot?

Do you like candle light dinner, there is a restaurant in this mall.

She got surprised and happy, she remembered telling her friends “sitting opposite to each other, just staring each other”.

When she had dinner with that Nihar, she was disappointed, now her dream is coming true.

She almost jumped in joy.

They spend next two hours in hotel in candle light dinner, enjoying all the moments.

Niharika is so happy, with series of events happened that day. She is still feeling is it dream or true?

They came back to hotel, she is not feeling sleepy, and she has opened the window and started thinking

Nihar, you made my life beautiful, two months back, I was depressed, down, didn’t know I had future, now I have every thing.

You are correct “All Nihars are not bad”, there are good Nihar’s too, you are one among them, you are best.

Her phone beeped.

Good night from Nihar………..

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Sad to know that about Grandma..Glad that both of them are ready to fight the world for each other.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

I thought Grandma would say YES to Niharika.It seems a tough phase to pass through by Nihar and Niharika

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Grandma gave a twist:) Still it is understandable for her to have Niharika connected to maternal family.
    Hope these love birds fight for their love and make elders understand without hurting them

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Exactly :lol::lol: Interesting updates pranavi ma'am :clap2::clap2: Nihar is super cool and though he seem to be super fast he is very genuine and humble in his approach... This Nihar can not be compared with that Nihar even in dreams :eek::beer-toast1: In which era this Ganga aunty is leaving :BangHead: she is so crazy :smash2: ceramic vs silver :facepalm: how pity. Nihar really scored :worship2:

Granny you too :facepalm: Miserable!! :treadmill: Anyway you better luck next time. It's only pranavi ma'am you is going to take the final call :lol: ( Also I am there to do the rat service in uniting this Ninar and Niha.)
    thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dear Pranavi,

The story of Nihar and Niharika is mind refreshing .You have narrated it soo well...And falling in love with a character like Nihar is so wonderful and that's definitely a dream to have such a prince charming guy in every girl's life.

Also it would be good if you could continue with the part 2 of Nihar and Niharika with 'Life after marriage' ....

Ok so this is definitely a treat for us from your side on this valentine's day.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Ah
    Ahhhh Pranavi..Candle light dinner should have been a bit more romantic...But anyways loved your story..

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Ahhh..now the story is all about Niharika and GRandma! Super twist!

pranavi1987 likes this.