1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sushmitha,
    Sorry! This is not a place to come up with these questions....

2. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Re: newly married

Hi Anu, there are normally two balls underneath the penis which are the sites of sperms production. Sperms travel from those two balls and come through the penis tip when ur hubby has reached an erection and climaxes. There is nothing to worry about it. It is just a part of the male reproductive system.

hope u now got it. There is nothing to panic...ok..take care.

3. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

hiii friends
    I am newly married this year only that is on march.My age is 25 and my husband age is 28.He is working in UAE.In India he was with me for 1 month that time he used condom.After that he went to UAE he was not with me for 4 months that time i was in his home.In august he took me in UAE.For 2 months we have safe sex.Now my husband want a baby.so we had sex without using condom for 1 month.I thought i get pregnant this month but not.i am worried about this.i don't know what to do?pls suggest me.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  4. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Deepthi,
    Do not worry just after one month of unprotected sex. It takes several months for some people and little time for some others. The key lies in having maximum sex during the fertile period of the month. Also, remember to ask your dear hubby to thrust deep into your vagina and deposit the semen near the mouth of the cervix. This will raise ur chances of getting pregnant more. Keep a pillow underneath ur buttocks to raise the level of ur vagina for maximum deep penetration by ur hubby.

Keep trying this and remember during the fertile period (without condoms). This way, u can increase ur chances of becoming pregnant soon..

Wishes to u and ur hubby,
    take care.

5. samar85

samar85 New IL'ite

For Lubrication many Water based Lubricating products are available in market.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  6. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

I don't know if you are for real. But if you're then answer is a definite 'NO'. Please don't do anything stupid; there are tests that can clearly prove who the father is or isn't.

There seems to problem between you and your hubby...sort that first and then think about babies.

7. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

i dont know but i am bit nervous.as my sister in law is trying to conceive a baby from past 2 years.everytime whenever i meet her i feel little bit nervous as she always speak about not having baby.

8. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Don't be nervous; these things happen in different pace for different people. What worked for me when I tried to conceive was doing it on the day of my ovulation (calculated based on my normal monthly cycle & basal body temperature). You can try that too if you want but important thing is not to worry too much about it.

9. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepthi,
    Welcome here... :)
    Don't stress yourself with the thoughts of conception. Try to have a stress free life... Rest will be taken care of with time!
    Be positive. Baby dust to you.