1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: i am very much confused.i need all ur advices

Hi Ragavie,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Just relax. Slow practice will do the good. Allow him to take his own time to progress. May be you can confirm the same with a gynec/urologist. Things will be fine!
    Take care.

2. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Reply to Ragavee :

(portions of your post are reproduced in brown).

everytime when we do have an IC he is ejaculating very soon.it is like when he tries to insert his penis half away through he is ejaculating..
    just within 3- 4 mins he is ejaculating...he feels very bad about it..he says he is not having confidence...and he thinks feels that i am not getting satisfied..but he is satisfying me with or...l.
    i donno what to do..i dont want him to feel in tat way.i need ur helps and valuable comments..he is a gem of a person and i am very much lucky to get him.
    but i donno how to solve this problem..is this is really called premature ejaculation.can it be cured.whom should i ask him to consult with. any better doctor u people aware of in chennai.

No doctor is required for your husband, because, he is an absolutely normal man. Ejaculating within 3 to 4 minutes is NOT premature ejaculation. Again, ejaculating, while at the beginning of the insertion is also normal for a man, at this stage of beginning of married life. This is due to anxiety or high excitement. It is often called, 'honeymoon impotence'. It is a temporary thing due to anxiety. As days go on, things will get okay, on its own.

And he told me on the first day itself onething that is before marriage he mastubrated often.now we have the following problem
    also he says he his feeling pain in his penis after IC.could it be due to masturbation...

I am really amazed to see how poorly informed you and your man are, in today's world, where the right information is only a click of mouse away.
    What you and your man need is information.........only information. No doctor ......No treatment.

There is a saying in English, "99 % of men masturbate and 1 % lie'. The bottomline is masturbation is absolutely harmless, it does not harm a man's virulence or potency in any way. A dull pain in penis, after intercourse is sometimes, felt by some men. It is not a symptom of any abnormality.

I repeat.......he is a 100 % normal man, he does not need any doctor. What he needs is only precise information. Just sit down and google....you will access more infomation on this context.

Good Luck..!

3. madhu025

madhu025 New IL'ite

Nice thread:)

4. CUTECINDY

CUTECINDY Senior IL'ite

informative thread . :)

5. vvlakshmi

vvlakshmi New IL'ite

:cheers
    Hi Buddys ,

Am Viji ,I got married 2 months before that is on March 06 - 2011.

I am looking for the clarity on 2 things

1st - My Periods cycle from January is little irregular that is in Jan I got my periods on 5th of Jan and in Feb I got on 17th but post marriage that is after march I got Periods only April 16 (after 56 days ) Also during this delay we tested with Urine pregneny tester the result was negative.Before Marriege once I went for blood donation camp help in my office but the doctor said My hemoclobin is less I cannot donate - my doubt is do I need to consul a gynic now because my sister says low hemoclobin might cause a delay in pregnency is that true or can I take some good foods which would increase the HC?

In this case How to predict the Ovolution because we dont want to delay in the pregnency but the same way no urgency is also

2nd - during IC My husband is getting the pain and one of his friend suggested use coconet oil to reduce the pain can we continue doing does it cause some problems in future

Please advice

Viji :idea

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viji,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here..
    First congrats on your marriage. Don't hurry for pregnancy, just enjoy this period & settle own with the married life first.
    Regarding irregular periods, it cam be due to various reasons... If you are put on weight recently, it will cause the delay in periods, stress/tension delays periods & low HB count too plays its role. Work towards improving health, slowly things will fall in place.
    Pain could be due to lack of lubricant. Both should actively involve in IC so that the uncomfortable situation will vanish & our body will provide enough lubricant on its own! Not necessary for other lubricants like coconut oil. Coconut oil reduces the sperm motility & hence the conception may delay.

Wish you a happy married life. Baby dust to you.

7. srirasi

srirasi New IL'ite

Hi Viji,
    Periods can go irregular after marriage for n number of reasons and it is normal. i had irregular periods almost for a year after marriage. But eventually it would settle down..
    Predicting ovulation is nto easy when u have irregular periods. Better wait for few more months to plan for kids/pregnancy and enjoy ur married life..
    if you want to still get a better chance of getting pregnant even with irregular periods,i would suggest try every alternate day.
    And regarding coconut oil, i think there are no side effects. but if you are ttc,better avoid that also..

-SriRasi

8. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

There are lot of aqueous lubricants available.Oils shouldnot be used down there.Not good for a women.

9. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Viji

if you are having more irregular periods you can meet doctor and regular it first.why i am saying this means ovulation is tough to find in irregular periods

consult the doctor about your hubby problem.You both need fore play then only you both are very wet to start IC.Wetting helps to reduce the pain and avoid friction.Please eat healthy foods and avoid heat creating foods mainly chicken and all heat producing food,veggies and fruits

Drink more water:)

10. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Hi Viji,

For your irregular periods problem, consult a gynecologist. Hope that will set right all your doubts and problems.

Regarding, your DH's pain during IC, if it is because of friction due to lack of lubrication, indulge in foreplay for a fair amount of time to get yourselves wet before IC. Otherwise, you can use water based lubricants like KY Jelly, which is available in medical shops. Coconut oil can be used, but KY Jelly is the better option. While using KY jelly, even if you feel becoming dry in the course of IC, sprinkling just a few drops of water brings back the viscosity.

If the problem persists, after trying the above options, ask your DH to consult a doctor.