1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly married & problems i face

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by punnap, Jan 19, 2012.

1. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

Everyday, with a wonderful smile wish him Happy Morning. This will mean a lot to him. You should always be an energy booster to him in his life. Then see things changing :)

Happy married life :)

2. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Hi Punnap,
    I feel like anger is the main culprit in ur case as you said both of us gets angry and I can't believe you guys hit each other Oh my god !! Stop doing this. The day my husband will ever slap me I will pack my bags and will never look back to him ;) (But I know that day will never come in my life). Hitting is the most silly,stupid thing to do I am sorry and Pardon me may be I sound little harsh to say this that u guys are immature. Showing attitude to partner is Big NO in marriages. Marriages can only run on Trust,Understanding,Adjustment and of course love.

In order to resolve ur issue you need to be calm. I know what ur husband doing is wrong after marriage there are limits in relation with other men,women one need to always keep the distance but Fighting and shouting in not the solution. If u guys will keep on fighting then u will end up ur marriage. You need to spend more time with him. Try to make each other happy. First year of Newly married couple are very imp to build their relation strong. Establishing physical as well as emotional connection in Newly wed couple is imp. Give each other time and space both. You guys take some rest in work go for holidays or not possible then weekend picnics,How about watching movie,night out etc so that u guys can spend ur time together happily. Give him lots of love and time. You can prepare his favorite dishes etc.
    Try to build strong bond with him. Then he will surely change.
    If he does anything, specially flirting with other girls then tell him that it hurts you, You don't like it. Cry and pretend to be emotional but don't stretch it to big arguments. And keep an eye on him without knowing him so that the doubts in ur mind will get clear. You guys need to workout on small small things.

Chillllllll yaaaaaaar and keep smiling...........
    Wish u a happy married life.
    Happily married for 10 yrs so dared to give u suggestions.

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

it seem that u are a lil insecure to top it an ego u mentioned that u slap him n u also say u love him ... now it seems contradictory,
    if ur DH wants to cheat on u he wud do it secretively, its immature handling of things from ur end that makes ur DH talk of issues to others, so try changing ur self a lil slowly things wud be fine

4. punnap

punnap New IL'ite

Hi Su,

we know each other for 9 months,but am not suprised or he is not surpised with each other characteristics..as we presented truly to each other from d begining.....but may b accepting is becoming problem..

For the curd thing,he tells me that what can i do if she barges in to the house to help,how should i restrict her? he thought he will help me to prepare the curd by the time we back from office and use it (as i was in hurry to rush for office)

5. punnap

punnap New IL'ite

Hi Pranjjal,

I had hit him,he never hitted me back and i regret this doing..no matter i want to control this behaviour of mine but when am in anger i just cannot! He has a problem with me with my behaviour ,like i leave the house in middle of a fight and get out from car in middle of the road and come by self..i know its silly..but i show my attitde all this is a problem to him...he says this wont work out for a relatiosnhip to be stronger..hence i need to work on it....when ever there is a fight he does dmaage to himself ,with out eating etc but looks for my comfort....i know am not giving or like they said may be am trying to control him and becomign possesive..i know i should work on it to make this work..anywyas thanks much for your time and wishes....Hope you go much more strong and lovely life u enjoy:)

6. punnap

punnap New IL'ite

Thanks Vini31 ,will try to do

7. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

well you are an abusive wife. ever thought about that?

1 person likes this.
  8. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

From your post i can feel that there is a lot of anger in you and you need to get rid of that anger. Think before you speak and try to respect your husband as i feel he respects you and stop hitting.
    You seem to young in your 20's, so you need to grow up and be matured. When a problem arises do not start with a angry word or yell look for a solution.
    you just been married 1 and half months, you need to give space to your Dh and stop controlling.
    your possessiveness will take him away from you.
    I wish you all the best
    love
    alpa:cheers

9. AnanyaAjay

AnanyaAjay Silver IL'ite

I think girls should be very patient after marriage that too i the initial period. Because of our anger and frustration we ourselves can ruin our future. If we slowly and steadily handle it the way it should be, then we will be the winner.

Next time whenever u feel like hitting him, think again that you loved him. Instead of hitting him, hug him. Control your anger to 200% as others said. Otherwise you will get the name of 'abusive wife' for life long. Even if you change later everyone wil think that "hey its her, she always controls her husband and fights with him. He is bechaara".. Do u want to hear that? No, right? So be a calm girl and think over changing your attitude.

- Speak to your hubby that u dont like him talking to any other girl. You being posessive about him in this reagrd is 100% acceptable.. He should inderstand this...
    - Trust him. He can't ignore talking to other girls at all times. Eg, in office, or in any other places, if someone speaks to him, he just can't run away just because you dont like. Give him his space.
    - Do yoga. You will get lot of patience. Do poojas and pray to God for both of you.
    - Give him your unconditional love.

Prove to everyone that your decision was not wrong. Otherwise you have to listen to all who say bad things abt your marriage.

All the best :)

10. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Punnap,
    Just Imagine --
    If he hits you? Your response??
    If he leaves in middle of fight? Your response?
    If he gets out of car in the middle of road? Your response?
    Its not silly, this is SERIOUS problem. and nothing has to be corrected from his side.
    YOU SHOULD correct yourself first.
    You say you try and just cannot. wow so easily said. Then be prepared for breakup soon.
    He not eating after fight, that is common and infact normal. but you hitting, leaving middle, getting out of car is really ABNORMAL.
    ANYWAYS not sure if you understand what you are doing with your and mainly his life.
    I pity your DH whom you already call H.
    Good Luck!

1 person likes this.