Never Mind.....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Amulet, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I loved the compilation on initial read to recall even the oblique provenance — how I chanced upon it. It happens with zany stuff that leaves an impression on me.

I had a feeling that you too would enjoy the high school malarkey.

Well, the doggie contortion is an apt literary conceit to baffle the grading teacher!

Amulet likes this.
  2. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Edited: posted it elsewhere.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  3. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Hey Kartik,

Don't blink like a doped hamster caught in a lab maze. Surprised to find a letter underneath your laptop?!

Many aroused undertakings to communicate, welter of maudlin sentiments competing in my tortured brain, so many futile prescriptions to heal my pinky heart, that I decided to write a fanatical letter to round up my frothy gush for you.

(Don't spin that head like an unhinged paper weight. Mira ...you little devil)

Kartik, I love you like an alligator loves a swamp, like a boar nurtured to wallow sweetly in that marsh, like a rattle snake hissing in your absence. You are the armadillo in the jungle of my heart nibbling at the ants of my passion. You are the paradise bird of strange sensations in the rainforest of my throb. Kartik, I am your lost Jane. You are my yodeling Tarzan.

Kartik, I love you with the squinted eyes of a penguin. I love you with the tangled arms of an octopus. I love you with the fleeted feet of a wildebeest. I love you with all the shenanigans of attenborough's pets.

Kartik, you clogged my barren heart with the dust and tumbleweed of your wild foray. You are my hickock in stetson and I am your oakley in stiletto. Together, we conquer the frontiers in adventure, romance and also the waste lands of elliot in our fashioned boots. We march to the tune of the good, bad and ugly. You are my hearty canyon. I am your devoted cactus. We plateaued in the terrains of our high land love. Kartik, you are the soul mesa in my arid quest.

(Don't pull your teeth out in contrition for approaching me. Mira ...you brat)

Kartik, I love you like that of a lovesick and leathery alligator across the warty boar's marsh leaping over a half-eaten anthill destroyed by the purblind paradise bird pursuing a bow-legged penguin visiting a bald octopus to reach the wildebeest in you.

Your Prank,
    Mira

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Amulet likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

:smiley:"you clogged my barren heart with the dust and tumbleweed of your wild foray.".... that made me wonder if Mira also watched Medical Programs on TV.... and combined it with western movies, and wildlife documentaries ?
    "you clogged my .... heart with the pizzas we had eaten together watching westerns, and wildlife documentaries on netflix" --- that would be a thinly veiled invite for some 'exercise.

Is it possible to take a boring essay that reads like a bunch of instructions, and hang adjectives and analogies on it, and make it hilarious ?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Back in the day, the smitten women waived all gold and silver casting aside such twinkly metals. Because they were in LOVE.

Mira and Kartik, the whimsical couple, though in wretched love are still vehement about their desires ..

Sona nahee chaandee nahee,
    yaar toh mila,
    Hilbert curve karle !

Mira would pester Kartik not for gold or silver bracelet but for hilbert bracelet. Arey Kartik, woh wala hilbert bracelet mere ko chahiye.

upload_2019-4-4_12-3-16.png
    (image sourced from internet)

But Kartik being the weasel fobbed her off with a Mobius bracelet.

upload_2019-4-4_12-3-53.png
    (image sourced from internet)

Sona nahee chaandee nahee,
    yaar toh mila,
    Par hilbert nahi!
    Mobius toh mila

Amulet likes this.
  6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha... vehement about their desires!! hahaha....
    That Kapoor struck a few John Travolta abhinaya's from "Saturday Night Fever" dance.

You gave up on tumbleweed, cactus, dust, and the wild west ?!
    I really loved the advice Mr. Ugly handed out in The G, the B, and the U.
    Very likely meant for people like Karthik and Mira...
    He advised... "when you are vehement... don't talk"

7. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Amulet,

I often think about you as I am doing now. (Damn! that straightshooter)

You have never been in my prayers (I don't worship!), never in my heartfelt thoughts (goo! cholesterol and gunk!), never in my well wishes (since Murakami purposed all wells into his doorway to transport between parallel universes) but ever in my delighted observations. (This is something Amulet would find amusing!)

Today, while going through my misc. album, found this picture from months ago which I was supposed to have shared with you. Men and their household dreams ...goldberg inspired.

upload_2019-4-4_12-32-13.png

When you are vehement, never assign any responsible chore to the frivolous yet inventive man.

Amulet likes this.
  8. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Song of the day: Humming since morning ...

9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Never mind ... I enjoyed that song. That Amrita has such a blemish free, sweet face.
    upload_2019-4-4_20-39-39.png

Shouldn't add any more metal jewellery on her.

10. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

:blush: Yes Amulet did find it so. You are sweet.
    In a recent thread titled "On Acknowledgement" the OP puts out the thesis that it is good for the frivolous man to invent an acknowledgement of her vehemence now and then, so that she'd keep up her vehemence.
    Even a Mobius Bracelet might do !