Need your two cents ILites... really confused...

Discussion in 'Housing' started by amunique, Dec 28, 2011.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi all...
    I told the builder about this.. he says he had enquired in sundaram housing finance... is that a reliable one...? suggestions pls...

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi ILites.. after a lot of struggle i got this apartment with a home loan for 23L ..think i have achieved something :) thanks everyone for your suggestions... :)

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Good amunique..was waiting for your update.so happy for you. time for some celebrations and careful planning, budgeting and spending.. hope your mom is happy. you can definitely do it..do tell me when you register..just keeping track nothing more...

1 person likes this.
  4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Good congrats for your new achievement :) dont worry god has given you this means soon you will pay off your loans too. God bless you and happy for your possession.

1 person likes this.
  5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot shanvy for your encouragement :) also pranatim.. hope your words come true and i will be able to pay off the loans soon too..
    shanvy-- my registration was over on monday 30 jan 2012 :) really happy
    need some models for puja room..though a very small one.. 3.5*7 feet i believe.. just on to the wall and photos of deities inside... ILites suggestions with pics pls... this is to the wall and not actually a room... any other suggestions to my cute little dream flat welcome :)

6. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

hai unique,

just dropped in to say congrats on your achievement seeing your post. Can I take a small share on your happiness and achievement? I am sorry for not taking part in your time of struggle. It was because I have least awareness in these kinds of matters. But I was definitely updating your posts. You are capable of so much more. you seemed to be younger to me but you definitely are much more capable than me. What you have achieved is definitely a great thing. Please plan carefully and enjoy and I wish you so much of happy moments with your mom in your OWN place. GOD bless you...

Lots of Love and Prayers,

Simi..

1 person likes this.