NEED Wedding make up parlours/mehndi artists in Trichy

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by ftasneem, Aug 25, 2011.

1. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I did a great research in Trichy to find a good makeup and i settled for Elegance Bridal Beauty Care near Ibrahim Park. They are the best. I did my mehendi also from there. The owner is a nice lady. They do the complete makeover including costume jeweleries.. The makeup was neat and it dint look made up. The effort i put in finding a good parlor was frutiful and definitely worth the squeeze. Two girls Kousalya and Durga came for my makeup and did a marvelous job. Kousi is the best one can ask for. she did magic and the makeup was flawless and everyone said the same. Thanks to them. In fact all the girls working there are equally good and very sincere. Am telling this coz i had my pre bridal package there so i noticed all this. The owner mam put mehendi for me and it was lovely.. Am taking this as a chance to show my gratitude towards them for making my D day so special..

2 people like this.
  2. Bharathirr

Bharathirr New IL'ite

Hi saw your post regarding elegance bridal beauty care.. I have also booked the same... I need ur feedback.. I have booked mac make up.. Are they really good?? Will i be satisfied?

3. Bharathirr

Bharathirr New IL'ite

Regarding elegance bridal beauty care trichy near ibrahim park

Dear ladies.. I have booked elegance briday beauty care trichy... I dint receive any feedback abt them.. They do a good make up?? Pls post ur valuable feedbacks.. I want to make sure abt their service.. Plsssss help
    meeee....

4. divyazabi08

divyazabi08 New IL'ite

Re: Regarding elegance bridal beauty care trichy near ibrahim park

Hi Bharathirr... I'm a new member here. Could you please comment on your experience with MAC make-up from Elegance Bridal beauty care, Trichy. I would be heading to this salon in Jan for my wedding, I'm just hoping they will do well. It would be nice to hear your feedback on their service on your wedding. Thanks!

5. Bharathirr

Bharathirr New IL'ite

Re: Regarding elegance bridal beauty care trichy near ibrahim park

Hi divya.. I would be glad to share my experience with elegance with you.. Please contact me at bharathi.pink.24@gmail.com.. I would reply u thru personal email.. I would surely reply u and advice u regarding elegance.. Take care..

6. nicylia

nicylia New IL'ite

hello everyone!!

am new to this forum...am looking for good makeup and mehandi artists in trichy...would like your suggestions on your personal experiences...kindly help me find the best one..thank you

7. Chailover

Chailover Junior IL'ite

I know a person name Ruby who does all the service. She can come home and does the service.