1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need ur suggestion

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Barbie2013, Jan 3, 2012.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear,
    Ask him clearly if there is any medical condition that needs to be treated (Dont straight away ask whether he is impotent or not). Tell him if it is so, there are many advancements in medical science and that it can be solved if he takes the step and that you will help him out keeping it a secret from all others except doctors.

Or ask him to come to a counsellor and tell if he feels bad to tak to you directly about this. Tell him whatever it be you will accept and there is no need to hide anything.

After he comes out with the reason, act according to the situation.

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi ,
    I feel that he already had an affair or have got a lady pregnant, with whom he wants to marry..try to check his call log or mails to get clear picture..
    if he is impotent he would not hav married u just like that..may be he had an affair for which he does not want to continue relation..
    if u ask him then he wont tell the reason try to dig his personals, say books or gifts check if u get any clue.

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Barbie,
    I really don't understand. What do you mean by affiars? Is it only love affair you are talking about. If there is no physical relation what is the need that, one will roam around with multiple woman.
    How are you sure he didn't have physical relation with any of them?Are you just beleiving what he told you?

This is my assumption of why he married you & rejected you. Most likely he would have fallen for a woman & asked for his parents approval to marry him. As usual they wouldn't have accepted & he would have married girl his parents chose(i.e You). Now to get back to her he is asking divorce.

Here is what you can do. Find out what's really happening. Don't beleive a word of what he says. Try to find out through his social networking, friends circle. Throw the evidence in front of him & confront. You still doesn't seem to have decided on what to do. Whether to fight for the relation or come out. If you have decided to come out all this becomes unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
  4. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Generally in such cases the guy marries to please his parents who fear that he will marry out of caste etc.
    He could have done this under pressure from his family and had no intentions of staying married.
    In all this mess the guy and his family forgot that they were destroying a young innocent girls life for nothing.
    His parents will not be surprised at the turn of events.

You are right in saying that you need a solid reason for the divorce, he has played with your life , your emotions and cannot walk out smelling of roses. Marriage is not a joke.
    Let him sweat it out, marriage and divorce are serious business and cannot be treated lightly.

5. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

I checked his chats with the girls and then only i decided that he roamed with many girls but no physical relation with them. So i doubt he that he want to give an impression to outer world that he is a man.

And moreover his parents were ready to get him married to any girl of any language any caste.
    Still he married me.
    Thatsy i m thinking he is impotent

6. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

His parents are ready to get him married to a girl of any caste any religion any country
    But he married me

I dont know y

Now his parents are also feeling sad y this all is happening
    he does not listen to them

7. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

If he is really having impotency then he would obviously try to stay married to save his face...
    Y is he asking divorce first....

8. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Whenever i say kids he used to shout at me
    May be he dont want me also to know that he is impotent
    Thatsy keeping me away from him all the time.

He used to sleep in a separate room.

9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Entire things appear fishy. Why should he marry you & say you are incompatible, when he could have married any one of his choice.
    You have mentioned that his parents are also sad with the turn of events, couldn't they get the information from the son on why he wants a divorce?I don't know how is your relation with them. But either you or your parents can't you push them to get the Real reason?

10. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

My parents as well as his parents know the situation
    But they cant force him to do anything right
    They suggsted him to care for me
    he told ok and took me to US and harassed me
    and sent me back.

He is telling the same stupid illogical reasons to everyone
    So i m thinking he is impotent