need slokas for homepeace, please...

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by deepallb, Jun 7, 2010.

1. deepallb

deepallb New IL'ite

dear all

we have shifted to another floor, means earlier we were settled on ground floor but in nov. 09 we had shifted to first floor of the same house ( long story of shifting, there were problems between my brother in law and us, earlier they used to stay on first floor, but after a long meeting, its been decided that we are going to have that floor, my sister in law was not at all happy with this decision, she was pregnant at that time, anyhow she agreed on it). problems had been started then only.

something is going on... there are fights, arguments, tension, financial problem since when we had been shifted there.

Me and my husband are more into fights, he is suffering from financial problem, his work is not going well at all. i am facing problem in my job. my husband has not earned a single penny since November (he is a property dealer).

please advise any mantras, slokas to resolve the problem. Would like to mention, my husband is not willing to do any puja or mantra. i have to chant the slokas and i am looking for it. i do daily prayer of durga maa and vaibhav laxmi ma.

please advise... look forward for your support, as always.

with lots of regards

deepa

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

deepa mam,

Hope your problems might have solved.......you can chant soundarya lahari.........