Need Information About Consultancy...

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aradhit, Aug 4, 2016.

1. aradhit

aradhit New IL'ite

Hello all,

Is anyone aware of or working or placed through a consultancy named GalaxE Systems? I am debating about taking up an offer. I will not be working directly with the consultancy and will be working with a (well reputed) client at Georgia.

Please help me with some feedback if you, your friends or family know about it.

Have a great day!

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I dont know about that consulting company. But u might not want to loose the reputed client job offer too, which is through this consultancy.
    Did they tell what % , they give it you? 75-80% is Ok to accept I guess. Ask if after an year they will give 80%.
    Are they offering health benefits? Talk all these in detail and make an agreement.

If you are on H1 with them?

3. aradhit

aradhit New IL'ite

@KashmirFlower:

Thanks for your response. Salary promised is good. After a year they are promising a bonus, not 80% though. H1 conversion is going on. What I am worried about is there is nothing I can find online about the consultancy. They can hire and fire anytime. It seems risky for me.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  4. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Are you going to file greencard with them?
    if not , may be you can find another company for transfer, if not satisfied with them.

Let us see if anybody worked with them, post in NJ area of the induladies forum, as company is located in NJ.

Usually they don't fire, as you, consultant is their business, as long as you are making money for them , they should be fine. Try to maintain good communication and relation with your point of contact.
    I found some link: Galaxe.Solutions, Inc, Work Visa Petitions | myvisajobs.com
    not sure it is of any use.

5. SathyaVivek

SathyaVivek Senior IL'ite

Sorry for bumping up this old thread. I have a h1 and looking for someone to process h1 for my hubby as well. Else we have to take the option of moving to Australia where hubby's clients are. You guys know of any consultants?