1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help !! What Mistake Am I Doing ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Mylifeatusa, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

To me he seems to be paranoid and I would not advise and kind of discussion or countering the allegations.
    It is very important to go for counseling if you want to save the marriage. You have 2 kids and because he is a good father, it is my view that you should try your best to save your marriage.

I agree on
    #2 & #3 DO NOT PUT HIM DOWN, it will only escalate.
    #4. Keep your chin up and be proud of your accomplishments

Paranoia is a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.,

There is stigma attached to mental illness. You need to look at it as an illness and try to help by going to your doctor before going to counseling. The doctor may give some medication. Counseling by it self may not be enough. If can be treated and have a normal happy life.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    yellowmango and Mylifeatusa like this.
  2. Mylifeatusa

Mylifeatusa Silver IL'ite

thank you Topaz..the ONLY reason im still in this relationship is becuase he is the BEST father...yes Im teying my best to save the marriage..for some reason from last few months i became so sensitive abd not able to tolerate any negative remark from him without my mistake.

3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for what you are going through. I am sorry to say this but your husband’s behavior is not normal. I think he has some psychological issue that marital counseling may not help with. Being out of work for long time may also point to this. Is it possible he is imagining things ?

sindmani, yellowmango and shravs3 like this.
  4. Mylifeatusa

he started working from again and yes he will imagine things not only in our family but thinks on the same lines about others too.

5. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

What exactly is the issue here?

6. Mylifeatusa

He picked up fight out of no where on whole different issue thats no where related to whats going there.

7. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

what was he referring to "the 50K"
    Did he loan your cousin or anyone 50K anytime?

8. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

Marriage is a partnership. Now you need to be strong for both. You can do it. You are a smart girl.
    Remember, it is not him. Don't take what he says personally; it is the mental illness. It is important to get diagnosed.
    If one has cancer, you get treated; this is no different.

9. Mylifeatusa

yes..he gave 50k to my cousin and they kept it for long time without returning..for which he picked up a fight with him in front of all out relatives and created a big scene..he basically trying to show to our relatives that he gave some money to my cousin.

10. Mylifeatusa

yes..but how long..He is raised by his father without any love and his father used to beat him every day it seems..after knowing alall these i thought lack love un his life made him this way and make sure i do everything for him..from cooking delicious food to keeping home neat to workinv hard and get some financial stability to family...at end what i get is all yhese nasty commnets.