1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help in evaluating this situation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnilakshmi, Feb 17, 2012.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi all,
    i have been facing lots of issues in my marriage. Most of it what i feel now is because of my lack of patience. Few years back my hubby had a affair. But now i think he has stopped it. My in laws are not in support to me as we both do not have a good relation. they didnot even bother when they came to know about the EMA.

Now coming to the point -
    for some days we have been having ***. My Dh is not showing me his parts :).
    He doesnt allow me to touch him even... :)
    Could some one please tell me the reasons for this ?
    when i asked him he didnt reply

2. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Do you both blind fold yourself while having sex?

3. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Dont know how to explain these things to you... just hope you can imagine it urself

4. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Sorry, but am not getting your question and no advices on that front. But pls can you have him tested for STDs before sleeping with him again?

5. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Both of you get checked for STDs as soon as possible.

6. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

Better get him tested for STD..may be he has some issues and he is hiding it from u..

1 person likes this.
  7. archuvimal

archuvimal New IL'ite

its hard to force him for a checkup i know..
    if i were you, i would ve tried exciting him.. and bring him the eager for sex...
    and then, you can...

but.. don continue having sex without confirming what his problem is.. try speaking to him.. tell him tat you are feeling bad coz of this.. may be that helps..

8. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

if a person is having STD, does it appear or be seen in his private parts ? just eager to know this ...

9. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Not always Amnilakshmi. You anyway ask him for the reason he is doing it and request him to go for a test. If you are trying to get back to normal, he too has to cooperate.

If you have been close already, I mean if you've had intercourse, I'd say even before asking him, you can get yourself tested. You don't have to wait for him.
    You can read more about STDs here: Sexually transmitted disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If he is avoiding it, there's definitely something fishy. Either in his head or in his body.

1 person likes this.
  10. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

The STDs , syphilis, gonorrhoea, lymphogranuloma venerum, genital herpes and veneral warts when they first infect an individual, it produces symptoms of an ulcer on the genitals or a painful discharge or a swelling. But, after some times, when the body's immunity takes over, the person's active symptoms in terms of ulcers and discharge totally. From the external appearance, his / her genitals will look 100 % normal. Yet, he /she can be infective , if had unsafe sex with.

Viral STDs namely genital herpes and venereal warts, remain dormant in the body even after complete treatment. Though a complete treatment greatly reduces the viral load, the individual technically remains infective to others, throughout his / her life to others, considering these two viral STDs.

This is the biggest challenge of STDs. By and large, STDs, after the first attack, remain dormant in the body, without producing active symptoms, but making the individual being able to infect others.