Need clarification on Diane 35

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sneghiti, May 15, 2013.

1. sneghiti

sneghiti Senior IL'ite

Hey ladies,

i need a clarification please. I was supposed to have my period on 9th May but since i had to attend some prayers i decided to postpone my period. I took Diane 35 on 1st May and continued till 11th May. I took last pill on 11th May. It's been 4 days but still no sign of period. Now i'm worried this might lead to any health issues. Should i see a doctor and is this normal? Please share your experience (if you have any). thanks

2. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

definitely u should see the doctor becoz when we stop taking pill immediate the next day period comes dont neglect it if u do so first weight increases issues get started.

3. sneghiti

sneghiti Senior IL'ite

Thanks 123thirumala. Fortunately got my period today :) learned my lesson though :)

4. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Sometimes it can take abt a week or 10 days also to get ur periods back. Good that it ahs turned up to give you a peace of mind.

5. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

You can also try using home remedy to delay your periods, i tried and it works for me. Take few drops of gingely oil in your palm, add few drops of lemon into it and drink it like a prasadam everyday early morning in an empty stomach, it will delay ur period.

6. sneghiti

sneghiti Senior IL'ite

Thanks Jazzyjazz

Srinidhi007 - thanks a lot for the tips. If i ever need to delay my period in future definitely i'm trying this. I'm gonna stay away from pills :)