need bridal makeup in thiruvalla area

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by bles, Nov 16, 2012.

1. bles

bles New IL'ite

good day to all

can anybody please suggest me a good beauty parlour in thiruvalla or nearby areas for bridal makeup and pre wedding package.. i just want a simple light makeup...
    ur suggestions will be really helpful.. thanks a lot in advance..:)

2. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Re: bridal makeup thiruvalla

hi
    there are many parlors in chry, near college (sb college), i dont know to name one, but college going ppl are ther,so the ones near college must be good.
    regards
    resmij

3. Bluediamond2006

Bluediamond2006 New IL'ite

Re: bridal makeup thiruvalla

Hey bles

Congratulations!
    I don't know if your wedding is over but even if it is, I hope this will help future brides-to-be.
    Finding a good parlour in thiruvalla is quite difficult..I'm trying to find one as well since my wedding is also coming up.. So this is what I've got so far.. Touch and glow is the only reasonably good parlour in Thiruvalla (they have a website). And a piece of advice, do NOT go to the parlour in Ramanchira (I don't remember the name), the lady's name is Asha and her husband does the hair and makeup because she doesn't know how to do anything at all. They claim to be doing cinema hair and makeup. They ruined my hair for my engagement party but I kinda liked the make-up (it was simple) and it was quite cheap (Rs 5000) but hair was the most important part of it and that spoiled everything. Everyone told me that it looked bad so I was really down, I still hate looking at those photographs. There was a beauty parlour in club7 and a friend of mine told me it was good although I have no personal experience going there. I'm not sure if it's still there so if anyone could help that would be great.
    Also if your wedding is over, could you tell me where you did your bridal make-up?

4. hannahtom

hannahtom New IL'ite

Alphonsa Beauty care for Bridal HD makeup