1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need all ur help once again in choosing the best one.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Yahooo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Friends, I am here to seem ur suggestions once again. Please help me in choosing the best

i liked both. The first one is a color(peach with pink) that I don't have. But I don't know if it will really look good when I get it and also if it's worth the price. Plus it's net material.

the second one is patiala. It's faux georgette n silk combination.

Please se help me choose the best one among the two.

2. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

I vote for the Peach and Pink one.

3. droplet

droplet Silver IL'ite

I loved both. First one suits best for weddings. And second suits best for small ocassions.

4. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestions. I have one more thng to ask. For th first one if u notice u could see the neck way up high, I have a doubt if that will look good. I prefer it to be a bit low.

5. droplet

droplet Silver IL'ite

Yes, you r right it has a high neck, a bit high than our normal ones. But I think you should have variety in your neck patterns. Also this high neck adds to its beauty.

You are really tempting me to buy these one :)

One more question: this has been going on my mind from the last time you posted three cholis. Did you order them ?? Did they look exactly like they look in websites. Have you ever before experienced online purchase. I saw these choli and anarkali are expensive. Just a word of caution, did you check are these trusted websites ??

6. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Yahoo,

First one of course! Looks so pretty and innocent types!!!

And the high neck adds to the charm..

7. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Dear droplet, thanks a lot for ur suggestion.

i am a shopping addict and yes I am a regular online shopper since 2009. I regularly buy from g3, sareez, cbazaar, pothys, indiaemporium and utsav. I have once bought from onlinesalwarkameez.com

i have never faced any problems with any of them except utsav. When once after I placed the order, they said the product is not avsilable and asked me to choose another, I told them no and asked them to refund my money. Thry said they will but thry didn't even after multiple emails to them. Finally after 15 days(that's the minimum time u need to wait before filing a dispute) if the expected delivery date, I filed a dispute against them and got back my money. U can be sure that u won't lose ur money. But all other sites, I have never experienced a single issue. Once sareez charged my credit card twice(by mistake I made the payment twice) I called them once and the next day the money was refunded. Among all these g3 is my favorite. They are very genuine and the worst is utsav(way too expensive and they send u cheap material). The first picture is from Natasha couture(craftsvilla)... I have not bought anything from that site, so I don't know but I found the front view of the salwar on that site, that's why posted it here.

i ordered the lehenga.. Have not received it yet... I have updated it in the other thread too.

2 people like this.
  8. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

To say the truth, I came here with the expectation that many of u would suggest yellow and green... Lol...

I was was too tempted to buy the peach but I had a feeling that it won't look nice coz it's net... I thought it was not worth the price and the high neck just made me hate it... But I kept looking it at every half an hour... then I thought I ll post here n get suggestions n once all if u say yellow(second one), I can immediately go ahead n buy the second one without any further dilemma...

I feel now a days everybody is wearing anarkali and I thought that patiala would be a change from the regular anarkali types.

I think I have slowly start to like the peach and I am soon going to order it. let ne wait for another day or two

9. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    there was some error with the links you had posted.
    Please post the images as attachments instead of links.

10. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Even I thought the same.thanks for suggesting it KNB

1 person likes this.