Need advice of a good gynecologist for infertility in Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by mariaatd, Dec 5, 2011.

1. mariaatd

mariaatd New IL'ite

My husband doing a job in a company which doesn't give us any medical insurance,,,, As we all know medical treatment is too much expensive in Dubai,,,,, A year before I visited to a gynaecologist as I have infertility problem and doctor diagnose me with PCOS and given me a list of hormonal blood tests which at that time cost me around AED 1000,,,,, afterwards I discontinued to visit any doctor,,,,, Because First I planned to collect some saving for this high medical expenses so than I can again to consult some good gynaecologist and could treated well and can have my baby,,,,
    Now in a year I can manage to have some savings but now I would looking for a gynaecologist who not only does it too expensive by overdose the scanning and tests but her treatment must be give me healthy baby.
    So if someone can share with me her experience and guide me for a proper doctor,,, will be highly appreciated
    Thanks

2. deepdreamz

deepdreamz New IL'ite

3. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

I donno still u see these messages.. if yes..please visit Dr.Uma Maheswari - Vinnyl clinic sharjah

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  4. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

ya even i have heard a lot about dr pankaj. It will be great of you take an appointment and visit him for consultation.

5. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

is Dr. papachhan is a good doctor????anyone consulted him for infertility and got success.

6. manalimanoj

manalimanoj Silver IL'ite

actually i am taking treatment from Dr. Ani Mathew she is associated with Dr. PaPachhan. she is good i am going to her for last 2months.

7. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite