1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need A Friend Who Knows Everything

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by MonikaSG, Jan 20, 2018.

1. HRShenoy

HRShenoy Senior IL'ite

2. HRShenoy

HRShenoy Senior IL'ite

I am 76 and I have yet to come across a man with all these qualities. There are always friends who can help occasionally.

Sandycandy, Naari and MonikaSG like this.
  3. priyakarthish

priyakarthish Silver IL'ite

I also wanted a friend. I am so much depressed..........

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,
    It is really rare to find such a person in life. Some people act nicely in front of our face and back bite us behind. Few people "like" you - be happy for that. Few people doesn't like you - Out of 10, there will deftly. be 3-4 people who don't like us. Accept it and move on. Few people listen to you what you share. U feel relieved but they spread rumors about you without your knowledge. When u come to know you will get hurt. Few people hate u for no reason and provoke you every time. Say thanks. Bottom line - Enjoy yourself alone fully. If you are fortunate to get a person like what u are longing for, enjoy with her. If you don't find, no regrets. All the best.

Sandycandy and Naari like this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

@priyakarthish If you want you can share your problems here. We all are sharing our life to one another without losing our personal space and privacy.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Sandycandy likes this.
  6. priyakarthish

priyakarthish Silver IL'ite

We are going through lot of financial problems, some outstanding payments to be done immediately. I am fed up of searching job here, as I don't have any work experience after my studies. Also my father and my mother in law passed away few months before. So my mom is alone in India, as we both daughters are in Abroad. Also my hubby have health issues. He is diabetic. Going through lot of mental worries. Feeling so in secured, irritated and worried.
    Don't know how to come out of this bad phase.

7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

@MonikaSG
    Like some great writer told ‘to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance’.....
    So love yourself, be your best friend, understand yourself more and more....
    start enjoying your company, and live life the queen size.....

8. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I know its hard to get rid of these tensions and every time no one can hear and understand us. As @nandinimithun said we are our own friends and no one else can understand us better. I too faced a lot of problems and that seemed to be never ending. But the time has passed and now much better condition still everyday is a struggle that one has to face and handle carefully. From my experience I can say that I used to loose my temper easily earlier but slowly I learned to control and remain calm in some of the situation. Fight is still on but a lot achieved. Balance of emotions and thoughts is always required to handle the situation.

nandinimithun likes this.
  9. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Very true dear. Most of the ladies in IL are very mature and confident about themselves. Learning a lot from all of you. I may never be able to have any kind of communication with any of the person here. Glad to be a part of IL.

Sandycandy and nandinimithun like this.
  10. Vandhuamma

Vandhuamma Silver IL'ite

Nice words dear.

I have a different perspective. There is a need for friend who understands you but at the same time there is no need of a friend who knows everything about you. The main reason being the fluctuating thoughts of human mind that can travel faster than anything. We can never know when the darkest of secrets shared with someone can become a reason for threat or agony.

You try a poem on loving yourself I am sure more of half of your questions will be answered positively. Chill………… We are not here to live the way someone wants us to live (taste buds, fat) but the way our minds say.

GeetaKashyap likes this.