1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Name of this Novel?

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by kavimini, Dec 31, 2011.

1. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Long before i read one novel, forgot the author name also. the story goes like this.........
    Heorin will be living with her periyappa house , her periyappa daughter marriage will be fixed with the hero and on the marriage day heroin sister(periyappa Daughter) will run away with her lover. So heroin periyappa will request the heroin to marry the hero.
    Without the knowledge of Hero they will get married, after putting the thalli only hero sister will notice the face and will come to know about the change.
    The hero s a doctor, only heros anni is good to her.
    then with some aspect she will come out of the house and will be working as nurse( she studied for it).
    then in the last they get united.
    If any body knows this story please give me the name and authors details,
    If u have it please upload it.

Reg
    kavi

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Story is in Ramani Chandran`s style. Any Ramani Chandran fans? Pl help. I am not able to.

3. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    the story is like RC........... but its s written by VIDYA SUBRAMANIAYm........... i think soooooooooo.
    kavi

4. ganarhv

ganarhv New IL'ite

Friends,

I am also looking for this novel since sometime. Can one of you help me either with the author's name or the story name pls?

5. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Its Nenjathil Nee Mattum by Geetha :):)

6. Anjali26

Anjali26 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I read a novel a few years back. I dont remember the name and the author of the novel. Downloaded from the internet in pdf format and read. I remember only the story outline. The hero's name is Siddharth and the heroine's name is Madhu. One other character is heroine's cousin Deepak. The hero will fall in love with the heroine but he will misunderstand her character (he ll think she loved and betrayed another person) and will leave without declaring his love. After a few years, they will meet again. Heroine will not realise that the hero knows her. She will work in his office. He will be one of the partner's in the office along with his friends. Then he will get to know the truth that it was her friend who loved the other guy. Then he will try to propose to her but she will not agree due to her past. She will have accepted to marry someone else but that guy will die on the day of the marriage in an accident. The rest of the story is how she accepts the hero.

Can somebody please help me find this novel?? Thanks....

7. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

Hi Friend
    The novel name is Ninnai Saranadainthen by Shenba :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Anjali26

Anjali26 New IL'ite

Hi devirams,
    Thank you so much.... :) I have been searching for it for so long..

9. Anjali26

Anjali26 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I read another novel a few years back. I dont remember the name and the author of this novel too. Downloaded from the internet in pdf format and read. I remember only the story outline. The hero's name is Udai. The hero will fall in love with the heroine and will ask his parents to speak to her family. Their parents will decide to get them married. Only after marriage, the heroine will come to know that her husband loved and married her.

Can somebody please help me find this novel?? Thanks.... ​