1. Want Movie & Celebrity Gossip? : Get Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Like to get a daily dosage of latest Movie Gossips? Watch the thread Gossips - Left, Right and Center
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Nadhiya Nadhiya Nile Nadhiya?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by malar, Jun 10, 2005.

1. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

On a different thread, there was a mention about M.Kumaran s/o Mahalakshmi movie. That reminds me of Nadhiya's return back to film industry. She was still looking beautiful with the same charm and attractive smile, though was casting a young mother role.

I guess Nadhiya is the only earlier days actress so far who came back with not much weight [​IMG]

Any idea about her further movies?

Similar Threads
    1. SharanyaD
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Nadhiya is to pair with Ajith

Hey Malar,

I remember reading somewhere that she was approached to pair with Ajith :-o in one of his upcoming movies 'God Father'. Ajith is going to do a triple role and Nadhiya was approached to pair with the father Ajith.

Not sure whether she has accepted the offer...but I guess if she accepts she would be a charming young mother in the tamil film industry.

3. vinitha

vinitha New IL'ite

Nadhiya - the good lady of tinseldom

Hello malar,
    I do not know about Nadhiya's career moves. But she seems to be in the news for a good cause.

The heavy rainfall in Mumbai is known to all of us. Nadhiya has joined hands with some charity organization and is giving a helping hand to all those affected.

Good job Nadhiya. Keep going. :clap