1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog-6 (Microwave Besan Ladoo's ..Yumm!!)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

My hubby is very fond of besan ladoo's and I had been lazy enough to make it coz I always felt its a tiresome task...

Then yesterday I learnt the recipe of so called HiTech Ladoo :) from my mum-in-law. She gave me the quick n easy recipe to make laddoo's in microwave oven and the time spent to do this was exact 5 min :) seriously! swear by clock ..Its just 5 min to have those mouth watering laddoo's ready to eat :thumbsup

I am sure all you experienced ladies may shrug off saying what a big deal :):hatsoff
    so I must confess and clear myself that this recipe is meant for all those who are newcomer in the field of cooking and baking...hehehehe :p

1 cup of besan/gram flour
    1/3 cup of ghee
    3/4 cup of powdered sugar
    1/4tsp Cardamom powder

Mix besan and ghee well in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 3 min stirring the mix after every 1 min. Remove from microwave. Let it cool and add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well and make yumm ladoo's :)

All set and done..relish the mouth watering laddoo's and have fun.

2. Ashwini007

Ashwini007 New IL'ite

Ahhhh nice....my hubby loves sweets too....will try this weekend....Thanks for sharing....

Love,
    Ashwini