1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog -46(Bday Gift-Surprise trip to Hawaii Islands:))

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

On 1st of July evening , I was happily blogging/browsing when my hubby called up and said Do you want to buy some new summer clothes? I was confused and asked ...why all of a sudden you want me to buy clothes? He said your birthday is approaching so lets shop some new dress for you. Next thing we went for shopping and picked 4 pair of clothes. I was obviously very happy :) we had dinner and came home. It was almost 10:00 PM by the time we came back.Then My hubby took me in his arms and handed few printouts to me...I gave him a confused look.

I took a quick glimpse of the printouts and wooohooo :D...It was an e-ticket to Honolulu, Hawaii Islands. I was surprised to see that flight was scheduled at 8:00 a.m. for next morning. Oh My God...are we flying tomorrow?...when are we back? why didn't you tell me before? so less time & we are yet to pack our stuff? What time shall we leave for airport? I kept blabbering and pouring questions to my hubby. He stood calm and said 'It is your birthday surprise and surprises are not supposed to be revealed in advance'.

I was excited & joyous and thanked him with a quick peck on his cheek. Now was my trouble to decide on clothes that I should pack and my hubby eased my worry saying that we have bought new clothes for you so just remove tags and stack them in your bag. we did a quick packing and next morning left for airport. It was daylight when we were approaching Honolulu , the view from flight was awesome. Attaching a picture for my IL friends. I went crazy and clicked lots n lots of pictures when we were descending to land :)

Hawaii is as beautiful or I must say far more beautiful than shown in pictures. It was an awesome trip and memorable birthday present. We also went to see 4th July fireworks in Hawaii. It was also too good. Scenic beauty , perfect beaches, enchanting greenery...My My ... none can be as perfect place as Hawaii. you know...we took almost 2000 photos in our 4 &1/2 day trip :)

We returned home on 6th July and after few hours of rest , my hubby got a cake , flowers and bday card for me. We did the cake cutting , took pics and left for dinner.
    :cheers
    New pair of Clothes, Trip to Hawaii,Tons of memorable photos, Yum Cake, Beautiful flowers followed by a quiet dinner.
    Perfect Birth Day...or must say Birth Week :):wow

2. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Wow!!! I should that is one fabulous birthday you had!!! Now plan something for your sweet dH too..

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Wow Pragmatic.that was really a great birthday bash..

4. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Pragmatic,happy birthday..SOunds like a dream come true..

5. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Pragmatic,Belated Happy Birthday, You and ur hubby are very good in giving surprises.Isn't it??

6. mayuri_sureja

mayuri_sureja New IL'ite

Be lated happy B'day n U pair r made 4 each other n
    u r so much Lucky Girl................

Best b'day surprise n Gift right..........

7. smonika

smonika New IL'ite

wow!!!! u r much lucky....... enjoy...

8. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pragmatic

Wishing you belated b.day wishes and also wish you for the same kind of surprises for the years to come.

Have great fun. All the best.