1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My younger sis

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by anamica245, Jan 2, 2012.

1. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Maybe the elder sisters visits are increasing the Moms load where she has to cater to her married DD, SIL and kids.If married DD gave a miss to her visits the workload will decrease.
    Mom can keep a maid to help her instead of working all the time or visit elder married DD to relax .

2. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Thanks ladies for your opinion...I will stay out of my sis life ...

thread is discussing a lot of topic now ...

Well my opinion on monita ...
    Can you not become a responsible daughter ...Well i became a responsible ( can i say tat :wink::wink:) daughter only after marriage ...I dont know y only when i started doing things in my home independantaly, i started valuing my family (my dad, especially my mom ) more than ever ...We take them for granted when we are just daughters..Wehn we leave the house and see that in the other place,things dont exist as in our mom's place, then we feel how much they have done for us ..

mabbe my sis will learn this too ...u never know ..
    btw i cant cut short my visits to my place bcos they are the one who insist me to come bcos of my daughter ..now i dont go every weekends as my hubby complains that i dont spend time with him ..so i go on alternate weekends and when i go i just help my mom out :D