1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts on the Delhi Gang rape

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

See above.

2. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Oh Kamal I can imagine which category I belong to, especially where you are concerned :). No need to be coy.

3. eshu1399

eshu1399 New IL'ite

that y we have all safety measure for girl.....
    learn karate
    be strong than men

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

yes bigde hue raizade are there, i know, they get away with money power, crimes take place everywhere, well i can just say take care, i for one live in my ivory tower, i know i have to live in this country with my family, for all the good and the bad that is there, i perfer india. Taht may not be the case with many others, so be it.

i am more concerned about the wellbeing of my family members, and my advise is to them, which i shared with u all, som,e of it, but each may have a different viewpoint so be it.

i have more faith ion this country , and u say women will not be safe on the streets, i dont agree with u there, but we aer both entitled to our opwn thoughts and opinions here.

Regards

kamal

5. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

if laws are stricter and timely justice is given, rape and other crimes will automatically come down. fault is lengthy legal trials which sometimes last for years/decades.

4 people like this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

You make india sound horrible, then i wonder why dont women leave india and go away and settle in another country.

For me, i love india, i have travelled over the world, and would prefer india over any other country.A;ll countries have their crimes, and so does india.

i am not a social worker to go and solve the crimes, to go to victims house and all that. i dont watch these crime patrols, for reasonms u wont understand. in fact they teach some people how ot be criminals, i may be old fashioned, so be it.

i just observe what is written in teh papers, and then i try and go behind the scenes to see how the crime coudl have been avoided, and who was responsible.

There was this case recently where by a boy and girl studying in same college and class, the boy stabbed the girl 8 times insdie the college, and then stabbed himself. he died, girl was serious and i dont know what happened later.

later it came out that they knew each other but fell out. the girl one day before the murder, taunted the boy as he had landed at the christmas party, and not paid for the food, somethign liek that.

that hurt the boy no end, and this is what happened.

Now here, i dont condone anyone, but is not the girl also at fault for provokcing the boy ? Should not one move away totally after break up, or taunt the ex ?

Most people would say, colleges are getting unsafe, i rather would say, dont provoke, stay quiet, and this could have been avoided.

My view points are different. it is not the boy or the girl matter, but who did what for this to happen,

i am not interested in crimes, they will continue to happen, and if i get affected, i will become mad and lose my sleep.

i am not a social worker, nor a NGO, i just wish that crimes lessen, and we take a few precautions. i dont have the solutions, and these things will continue to happen, so i feel.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti,

i understand what u say.all the incidents are sad ones, rich people's sons aer also lousy at tiems, i wrote about Azzaruddin's son getting killed in the motorcycle race, and i blamed the father for his son's death.

and the accidents the minors make with their dad's car, killing themselves and other innocents on the roads, i know all that. its just thjat i did not mention it in my blog for it was not relevant then.

that is what i am saying that we take precautions. for example if a rich friend of my son for example who is underage, has no licence to drive, wants to take my son for a drive, i should tell him strictly not to go. i am that conservative.i know my son willbe mad, but i will stick to my point.

i cannot stop the rich man's son from takign others for a ride in his expensive Dad's car, but i can stop m y son going, that is in my hands. for i acannot preach to others, but i can force my son to follow wht i say.

i cannot change the world not would i want to, i have my own life to live, let me solve my own problems , before i solve others, whcih are not of my making in the first place.Who listens anyway, so why waste my time.

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha ,

Agreed with u there.also the girls must bne taught not to drink a drink if offered by some stranger, let the drink be opned in front of her, nowadays it may be spiked, then the girl is filmed and blackmailed.all thes things should be taught to girls, along with other precautions.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

sHANTI

u aer most welcome to use my blog space, just for yr information i have requested 4 bloggers not to use my space, anmd i have told them to stay off my blogs in future also for tehy aer trouble makers.But u are welcome to use my space anytime.

REgards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

i gnore this FB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.